Here are the 10 best suspense thriller movies. Everyone needs a good thrill once in awhile. These films gets your adrenaline pumping and your heartbeat racing. So, in no particular order, here are the greatest suspense thrillers.
- "Fatal Attraction" (1987). The movie that all men should see before thinking of cheating, this suspense thriller details how bad things can go if you get involved with the wrong woman. Close defines "a woman scorned" and will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- "Jagged Edge" (1985). Another film starring Glenn Close, this suspense thriller is about an attorney who defends a man accused of murder played by Jeff Bridges. Romance ensues, as well as suspense.
- "Suspect" (1987). Cher plays an attorney with the task of defending a mute homeless man accused of murder. Dennis Quaid also stars and ends up deeply involved in the case. A political thriller.
- "Shattered" (1991). Tom Berenger stars as a man who wakes up with amnesia after a terrible car accident. As his memory slowly comes back, an excellent suspense thriller is born.
- "The Firm" (1993). Tom Cruise stars as a new lawyer who thinks he has just landed his dream job. Money blinds him, and he sees too late that this firm wants more than just his legal skill. A true suspense thriller.
- "North by Northwest" (1959). You cannot have a best of suspense thriller list without an Alfred Hitchcock film. Hitchcock was the master of the genre, and this film proves why. It is a classic.
- "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle" (1992). Rebecca De Mornay stars as the nanny from hell. After losing her husband and unborn child, she seeks revenge on the woman she holds responsible. This thriller will scare you!
- "Shutter Island" (2010). A great film that follows a U.S. marshal investigating a mental institution/prison. Leonardo DiCaprio stars is this intricate suspense thriller that ill leave you second guessing yourself.
- "Law Abiding Citizen" (2009). Starring Gerard Butler, this thriller tells the tale of a man who has lost everything because of an unjust legal system. But this man was the wrong person to double cross. Butler unleashes a thrilling fury on all he blames.
- "Guilty as Sin" (1993). Don Johnson stars in this suspense courtroom thriller about a cold blooded murderer that is as cool as ice. Rebecca De Mornay attempts to defend him, but she realizes too late that she is defending a murderer. A classic suspense thriller.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."