10 Best Suzuki Motorcycles
Interested in the 10 best Suzuki motorcycles? Suzuki makes some of the best motorcycles out there, including these ten beginner cycles. They are small, but powerful. Here are the ten we feel will suit your needs.
- Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R Suzuki claims it's the fastest motorcycle in the world. We don't know if that's true, but the claim alone makes us think twice. With its aggressive curves and low profile, we love it since zipping is fun.
- 2009 Suzuki TU250X This motorcycle arrives on our list if you are looking for a great first bike. Easy to use and easy to ride, this model became popular quickly. With charming vintage styling and 82 miles per gallon in the city, how can you go wrong?
- 2009 Suzuki GSX650F This motorcycle went up against Kawasaki and Yamaha's 2010. All three bikes have their charm, but the Suzuki peaks at 73.2 horsepower and has better torque. It also has a better seat.
- 2009 Suzuki Gladius This motorcycle gives us the idea of a real gladiator. Good in the city; good on the road. Suzuki likes it for a girl’s bike and so do we, but it isn’t only for female riders. The V-Twin will give any rider a reason to sit up and take notice.
- Suzuki Bandit 1200S The Bandit is a nice bike for almost anyone. It can also serve as a touring bike with comfortable seating. The price isn’t bad either. It may be called a bandit, but it wont rob your pocketbook.
- 2009 Suzuki GSX-R 750 This is a nice sports bike with front dual disc brakes. This bike also has a dual seat in case someone just has to tag along for the ride.
- 2009 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 This is the big brother of the 750. With 999 cc, we like feeling extra power when we get on the road. This model proves that Suzuki is interested in muscle as well as speed.
- 2006 Suzuki M109R This bike isn’t new, but it is still a great little bike. One reviewer report that it eats Harleys for breakfast and that just makes us go "rar." When you prefer substance over style, try the M109R. Not to say it ain't stylish, just not big bucks Harley stylish.
- 2010 Suzuki Boulevard S40 This motorcycle is the perfect cruiser for that rider who enjoys the low seat of 27.6 inches above the asphalt. Feel like Peter Fonda from "Easy Rider" with this bike. Only don't get shot.
- 2010 Suzuki RM85 For the dirt bike enthusiast, you can’t go wrong here. Strong torque and a powerful engine allow you to off road with confidence. Don't let getting mudd on its styling make you feel guilty.
Posted on: May. 24, 2010