The ten best swimsuit models of 2007 is a difficult judgment to make. First of all, with so many beautiful women to choose from, it is hard to choose only ten. Swimsuit models are in a class of their own and the most successful usually end up in a magazine called "Sports Illustrated." Let’s take a look at what we consider the top ten swimsuit models of 2007.
- Giselle Bundchen. Bundchen is a lovely Brazilian model who is also a mother. She is best known as being one of the world’s best paid super models, not to mention married to NFL superstar Tom Brady.
- Adriana Lima. She is also a Brazilian model. Lima is best known for being a Victoria’s Secret Angel since the year 2000.
- Joanna Krupa. Krupa is best known for her photo shoot with PETA saying "I would rather go naked than wear fur."
- Alina Vacariu. Vacariu is an actress and model and was also Romania's Model of the Year in 1998.
- Tori Praver. Raised in Maui, Hawaii, Prover began her career as a "Guess" model in 2006.
- Sonia Couling. Raised in Thailand, Couling hosted the first "Next Top Model" in Thailand.
- Emily Scott. Scott is a gorgeous Australian lingerie model with a degree in Design from the University of Queensland.
- Aline Nakashima. Another Brazilian beauty, Nakaskima, was discovered at the age of seventeen and made her first appearance in "Sports Illustrated" in 2006.
- Shay Laren. Shay Laren was born in Georgia and was the "Penthouse" Pet of the Month in 2006.
- Gemma Atkinson. She is an actress, and also a glamour and swimsuit model that was born in Bury, Greater Manchester and has appeared on the celebrity edition of "The Weakest Link", not to mention her rise-to-fame role of Lisa Hunter on the teen drama "Hollyoaks."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.