10 Best Swimsuit Models 2007
The ten best swimsuit models of 2007 is a difficult judgment to make. First of all, with so many beautiful women to choose from, it is hard to choose only ten. Swimsuit models are in a class of their own and the most successful usually end up in a magazine called "Sports Illustrated." Let’s take a look at what we consider the top ten swimsuit models of 2007.
- Giselle Bundchen. Bundchen is a lovely Brazilian model who is also a mother. She is best known as being one of the world’s best paid super models, not to mention married to NFL superstar Tom Brady.
- Adriana Lima. She is also a Brazilian model. Lima is best known for being a Victoria’s Secret Angel since the year 2000.
- Joanna Krupa. Krupa is best known for her photo shoot with PETA saying "I would rather go naked than wear fur."
- Alina Vacariu. Vacariu is an actress and model and was also Romania's Model of the Year in 1998.
- Tori Praver. Raised in Maui, Hawaii, Prover began her career as a "Guess" model in 2006.
- Sonia Couling. Raised in Thailand, Couling hosted the first "Next Top Model" in Thailand.
- Emily Scott. Scott is a gorgeous Australian lingerie model with a degree in Design from the University of Queensland.
- Aline Nakashima. Another Brazilian beauty, Nakaskima, was discovered at the age of seventeen and made her first appearance in "Sports Illustrated" in 2006.
- Shay Laren. Shay Laren was born in Georgia and was the "Penthouse" Pet of the Month in 2006.
- Gemma Atkinson. She is an actress, and also a glamour and swimsuit model that was born in Bury, Greater Manchester and has appeared on the celebrity edition of "The Weakest Link", not to mention her rise-to-fame role of Lisa Hunter on the teen drama "Hollyoaks."