10 Best Swimsuits Models
We present you with the 10 best swimsuits models for this steaming hot summer. These hotties may come from a variety of countries, but they all have one thing in common, the face of an angel, and the body of a devil.
- Bar Rafaeli. As a former "Sports Illustrated" model, Bar Rafaeli is extremely in good shape with a well-proportioned body and a steamy gaze. She once appeared nude on the cover of "Esquire." This Israeli model has since charmed a lot of men with her foreign accent and banging body, making her the top of the list. She recently chose to dodge out of Israel's mandatory draft so we can enjoy more steamy photos of her.
- Marisa Miller. This "Sports Illustrated" model topped the 2008 Maxim Hot 100 list with her shapely body and seducing facial features. Marisa Miller is an all-American girl who grew up in Santa Cruz, California. It seems like she still carries the breezy beach air with her after she became one of the best swimsuits models in men's eyes. She was also once the cover girl for Maxim.
- Dominique Piek. Featured in the 2010 "Sports Illustrated" Swimsuits Issue, this South African model is at the top of her game as she collaborated with big starts such as Bar Rafaeli. She has also appeared on GQ, Shape, and Cosmopolitan. She is quickly rising as one of the best swimsuits models in the industry.
- Gisele Bundchen. This Brazilian hottie was once the romantic partner of Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Brady. As one of the best swimsuits models, she is, according to Forbes, the most expensive model in the world. Bundchen started off as a volleyball player in her hometown.
- Ana Paula Araujo. Like Gisele, Araujo is a hottie from Brazil. She was featured in "Sports Illustrated" 2007 Swimsuits Issue, and has modeled for brands like Liz Claiborne. This South American beauty makes the list of 10 Best Swimsuits Models with her steaming hot nude photo shoots.
- Norelys Rodriguez. Rodriguez is the second runner-up for the Miss Venezuela competition. She has then turned her pageant crown into a strong career in the modeling industry.
- Jesica Cirio. A famous TV personality in Argentina, Cirio participated in the Argentinian equivalent of "Dancing with the Stars." She is not only one of the best swimsuits models, but is also a host for a TV show at her home country.
- Iidi Silva. Brazil seems to be the breeding ground for hot swimsuit models. Silva is famous for her role in a Brazilian soap opera. Although she has ample sexy swimsuit photos, she turned down offers to be featured in Playboy.
- Rocio Diaz. Like Jesica Cirio, Diaz is an Argentinean native who has impeccable dancing skills. Although not popular in the United States, Diaz is often considered as one of the hottest models in South America.
- Melissa Baker. Appearing in the 2008 "Sports Illustrated" Swimsuit Issue, Melissa is relatively unconventional in the sense that she has a very shapely and curvy body.
Posted on: Sep. 03, 2010