When there's a long weekend ahead, you can satisfy your swinging needs by choosing from one of the 10 best swingers resorts in the world. There are no holds barred at any of these lodging options. On the contrary, freedom to feel and experiment is widely encouraged. You only need to have an open mind, and be willing to indulge in the sensuous pleasures of swinging.
- Desire Resort And Spa. This place is like heaven itself. If you are trying to find where you can make all your dreams come true, this is your best choice. The combination of Caribbean landscapes and excellent service will make you feel much better than home. Desire Resort And Spa Carretera Cancun-Puerto Morelos Km 27.5 SM 12 | Mza 41, Lote 1, Fracc. 2, 77580, Mexico.
- Private Village. If you are in or near Spain, this is your opportunity to visit Ibiza’s exclusive resort. Swingers can have the time of their lives here. It is open for people all around the world, so you will find an enticing place where you can share lots of multicultural experiences, ahem! Private Village Santa Gertrudis, Ibiza, Spain
- Rooftop Resort. There is no better place in South Florida for sex travelers than this special swinger resort. There are no restrictions whatsoever regarding clothing. You'll have total freedom to stroll with natural comfort. The beautiful ocean views serve as a backdrop to amazing wild events hosted here. Rooftop Resort 1215 N Ocean Dr, Hollywood, FL 33019-3310.
- Caliente Caribe. Another living paradise to enjoy while on vacation. Simple elements like palm trees and coconuts are a good start for setting the mood for the sensuous time ahead. If you add breathtaking landscapes and high quality service to the mix, then you'll be more than thrilled to have come. Caliente Caribe Abreu, Cabrera, Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic.
- Toren Amsterdam Hotel. You can find all the freedom you’ve never had in your entire life here. Holland is the capital of open mindedness. The resort is a gateway to uninhibited nudity, sex, culture, museums, more sex and amazing dance clubs. Toren Amsterdam Hotel Keizersgracht 164, Amsterdam 1015 CZ, The Netherlands.
- Breezes Grand Resort and Spa – Negril. This resort is part of a chain of hotels in Jamaica that offer an exclusive experience. Always remember that besides all the swinging fun, you can also have unlimited champagne and premium brand cocktails to lube the mood. Breezes Grand Resort and Spa Negril Norman Manley Blvd, PO Box 88. Negril, Jamaica.
- Temptation Resort and Spa – Cancun. Just on name alone, you know what to expect. You don’t even have to ask for more detailed information. Mexico is the newest swinging destination to unleash those inner burning desires. Be careful, though. You will want to stay forever. Temptation Resort and Spa Blvd Kukulcan Km 3.5, Cancún 77500, México
- Caliente Resort. This special place in Florida gives only luxurious accommodations, and nothing less. “Caliente” means hot in Spanish, and it is the right word to define a resort where all the inspirations for delight will be found. This resort has a lagoon swimming pool, which is a great place to cool down or spice up any fantasy. Caliente Resort 21240 Gran Via Blvd Land O Lakes, FL 34637-3287, United States.
- Rama Kien Lifestyle Resort. In the heart of Pattaya Thailand, this is a place where you can mix Buddhist sculptures and sex fantasies. It's all just like in a forbidden sex tale set in a mysterious and exotic place. Start packing right away and book your next trip to this land of swinging pleasure. Rama Kien Lifestyle Resort 423/2 Moo 10, Soi 15 Thappraya Road Pattaya 20260 Chonburi, Thailand.
- Cap D’Agde. Located in France, this is a must visit for any swinger to explore. There is no other sacred hot spot for sinners all around the world than Cap D'Adge. It is the epicenter of hedonism. Cap D’agde, Agde Town, Herault, Languedoc-Roussillon, France.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …