What are the 10 best tactical paintball markers? Tactical paintball markers or guns are the latest in the paintball games. The sport and markers used in it are generally military tactics oriented and the paintball markers are normally copies of real military style weapons. Different types are popular, squad automatic weapon type markers, sniper rifles, personal sidearms, personal defense weapons and assault type rifles. We will include a few of each type into the list.
- RAP4 RAP17 This is a realistic copy of the Glock 17. 12g C02 cartridges propel nine paintballs from its 9 round detachable magazine. Each cartridge gives up to 40 shots up to a distance of 120 feet, Its real metal, and hard plastic construction give it an authentic weight and feel. The blowback action mimics the firing action of the real thing.
- Umarex RAM P99 A realistic copy of the Smith and Wesson/Walther P99. It uses a 12g C02 cartridge to propel .43 caliber paintballs from its detachable nine round magazine. The one for one size and weight ratio to the real P99 make it a perfect trainer.
- RAP4 M249 Mimini SAW A great paintball marker copy of the Mimini Squad automatic Weapon used by the Marines. Shoots up to 200 paintballs full auto, three shot burst, or semi-auto.
- RAP4 T68 M240Machine Gun A realistic trainer type paintball marker which is a copy of the M60 machine gun used by U.S. Forces in Vietnam. Gas powered, 400 paintball full auto action.
- RAP4 T68 M1919 Browning Machine Gun This one is a copy of the Browning M1919 machine gun, fun if not exactly portable. It is true to scale, made out of metal and is nearly the correct weight. It can shoot 400+ .68 caliber paint balls per minute
- Umarex RAM 68-18 Shotgun A realistic copy of the modern combat/tactical shotgun. The shotgun is used by police departments, and militaries. This copy shoots ten .68 caliber paintballs, has a realistic adjustable tactical stock, flip up sights with protective wings, high visibility front sight, reliable pump action, and Weaver accessory rail for realistic practice. It is powered by two twelve gram CO2 cartridges.
- Engler Custom AK A5 This one is a kit which uses real AK47 parts and your Tippmann A5 to make the most realistic feeling paintball marker you can get. It has that real AK feeling for those who want to experience the most prevalent weapon in the world today.
- RAP4 T68 Military This is an accurate copy of the military M4 service rifle. It has all the familiar accessories, adjustable iron sights, removable top handle,and Weaver rail, this one will do practically anything the original will. This one is built for combat practice and for practical police and military applications. It can accurately shoot a variety of less than lethal .68 caliber rounds in addition to paint balls up to 350 FPS at ranges out to 150 feet.
- RAP4 T6 Chaos Genocide A realistic copy of the M16 line of military rifles. Uses a .68 caliber eighteen round magazine and full auto fire mode. Also includes their dual grenade launcher for even more destruction.
- RAP4 T68 Avenger Most powerful paintball marker made. A realistic type paintball gun with silenced sniper barrel and twin grenade launchers. A sniper scope gives long range accuracy and the red dot scope allows for rapid targets at closer ranges.
There are ten of the best tactical paintball markers made. Each is a realistic copy of a real weapon. They are all durable and accurate and will give years of fun practice, enjoy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!