the ten best tasting menus in Boston are a great way to sample several dishes at an upscale restaurant without spending a fortune. For one price, guests get a diverse sampling of small portions, usually designed to highlight the chef's favorite dishes. If you're visiting Boston, or just looking for a place to take your next date, consider sampling the fare offered on the ten best tasting menus in Boston.
- Ten Tables. Offers both a chef's tasting menu and a vegetarian tasting menu, with the option of adding tasting wines specially selected to complement the featured dishes. Ten Tables: 597 Centre Street, Boston, MA 02130.
- O Ya Restaurant. A unique fusion of European and Asian specialties. Tasting menus are featured daily and menu items change regularly. O Ya: 9 East Street, Boston, MA 021111.
- L'Espalier. Offers prix fixe and chef's tasting menus at lunch and dinner time. The menu is gourmet, the ambiance is classy and the reputation is superb. Wine and cheese tasting menus are also available. L'Espalier: 774 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02199.
- Clio. Offers an upscale gourmet market fresh tasting menu that changes seasonally and represents the very freshest produce, local meats and cheeses. Clio: 370 Commonwealth Avenue Boston, MA 02215
- Meritage. Located on the wharf, is an upscale gourmet restaurant with a view of the harbor. Chef Bruce offers seasonal tasting menus and "bar bites." which can be ordered a la carte. Meritage: 70 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110.
- Oleana. Serves Turkish and vegetarian dishes, with a vegetarian tasting menu that's under $50, nutritious and diverse, and includes dessert. Meat served at this restaurant is local and organic. Oleana: 134 Hampshire Street, Boston, MA 02139.
- No. 9 Park. Offers a seven course tasting menu, with or without wine that changes daily. No. 9: Park 9 Park Street, Boston, MA 02108.
- Radius Restaurant. Serves modern American dishes and offers a prix fixe deluxe chef's tasting menu that changes weekly. In addition, there's a lower-priced vegetarian tasting menu. Radius: 8 High Street, Boston, MA 02110.
- Elephant Walk. Offers prix fixe tasting menus for lunch and dinner. The restaurant offers African dishes, many of which are vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free. Elephant Walk: 900 Beacon Street Boston, MA 02215.
- Da Vinci Ristorante. Offers an inexpensive three course prix fixe Italian gourmet tasting menu that changes seasonally. All the pasta at Da Vinci's is made fresh daily. Da Vinci Ristorante: 162 Columbus Avenue Boston, MA 02116.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.
Lucy Kicks Ass, Metaphysics, Logic
If you are willing to relax, get on board and tweak your suspension-of-disbelief meter to 11, it’s not the worst way to spend 89 minutes.