If you are looking for the ten best tasting menus in Chicago, you have come to the right spot. Tasting menus are menus offered at restaurants, which offer small portions of various foods as a single dish. Some restaurants have taste portions on their menu and other restaurants specialize in tasting menus. Taste menus are a growing phenomenon for those interested in smaller portion and are interested in multiple taste in one sitting.
- Tasting Room. This restaurant offers a comfortable and upscale environment that promotes relaxation and an innovative dining experience. Provides an exquisite food and wine tasting menu, best know in Chicago. Tasting Room: 1415 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60607
- Wildfire is a best of Chicago three years running. Their menu is classy with top scale wine and spirits. This is a very impressive dining experience and fun times for all. Wildfire: 159 W Erie St, Chicago, IL 60610
- Alinea Restaurant is a taste bonanza. A delightful and unique dining experience with outstanding ambiance and full scale menu with up to a twenty-six course adventure in eating. Alinea Restaurant: 1723 N Halsted Street.
- Grand Lux Café boasts a sophisticated dining experience with a full menu to include dessert. This upscale dining experience is a certain success for a first date or romantic rendezvous. Grand Lux Café: 600 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611
- TRU offers art and class with their tempting dishes. Outstanding menu and drink selection with private dining available. None rivals the service and attention to detail; this is a wonderful dining experience. TRU: 676 N Saint Clair St, Chicago, IL 60611
- Green Zebra boasts a superb and out of the ordinary vegetarian tasting menu. They have a great service with an attentive and knowledgeable wait staff. Try the sweet onion soup while you are there, it is, well sweet! Green Zebra: 1460 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60622
- Moto Restaurant offers some very eccentric tasting plates, which are eloquently prepared and taste phenomenal. Relaxing environment with a wonderful wait staff and world-class chefs preparing some fine dining. Moto Restaurant: 945 W Fulton Chicago, IL 60607
- Topolobampo has an odd name perhaps, but offers a fine Mexican tasting menu. Try the famous five-course Mexican dinner tasting menu and enjoy a wide variety of Mexican favorites. Topolobampo: 445 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60610
- Bonsoiree provides American and “new” French taste menu cuisine. Offering a four-course, seven-course and thirteen-course taste menu of combinations and tastes out of this world. Bonsoiree: 2728 W Armitage Ave, Chicago, IL 60647
- L2O Restaurant is a seafood paradise of exceptional cuisine set in a beautiful and fanciful restaurant. This is a very upscale and very modern with fabulous fare and fantastic treatment. L2O Restaurant: 2300 N Lincoln Park W, Chicago, IL 60614
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.