The ten best tasting menus in New York provide a flavor frenzy for those interested in great food and variety. Tasting menus are growing in popularity and interest across the country. New York happens to be the center of this growing interest and offers some of the best internationally known tasting menus in the world. Take a moment, relax, and read about ten of the best tasting menus around.
The ten best tasting menus in New York are:
- Jean-Georges is a French tasting menu that offers a wide variety of French delights. From cheeses, breads and wines as well as fantastic entrees, this is simply a rare pleasure. Jean-Georges: 160 E 64th St, New York, NY 10065
- Degustation is a wine and tasting bar with a wonderful selection of wine and great eats to accompany it. Very well presented food and a great staff make the overall experience a winner. Degustation: 239 E 5th St. New York, NY 10003
- WD-50 offers an exquisite tasting menu with worldly combination of international treats. Wonderful wine menu accompanies for an all around tasting event. WD-50: 50 Clinton St, New York, NY 10002
- La Bernadin offers fine seafood tasting menus prepared by internationally renowned chefs. This is a high-class tasting menu with many extra offering at this upscale, professional five-star restaurant. La Bernadine: 155 W 51st St, New York, NY 10019
- Babbo Ristorante e Enotecaoffers the finest in Italian dining. Make no mistake the tasting menu here is by far the best you will find anywhere. The wine and dessert offerings are top-notch as well, a true Italian experience. Babbo Ristorante e Enoteca: 110 Waverly Pl, New York, NY 10011
- Daniel of New York City boasts an upscale atmosphere with down home service. The wine and food tasting menu pairing is a must, bring your friends for an added good time to this excellent restaurant. Daniel of New York City: 55 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036
- Eleven Madison Park offers private dining and special events dining. Professionally plated five-star tasting menu awaits the worldly eater, as the menu is exceptional and the pairing of wine most notable. Eleven Madison Park: 11 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10011
- Del Posto has an offering of Italian taste that will melt your taste buds. The food is to die for and the ambiance simply impressive, this is a great dinning experience. Del Posto: 85 10th Ave, New York, NY 10011
- Aureole offers full class American tasting menu with wine pairing. The view is decadent as is the service and food, a do not miss on your tasting menu tour. Aureole: 135 West 42nd S, New York, NY 10036
- Pure Food and Wine is a tasting menu paradise offering a table selection so that each person receives something new, exciting, and allowing his or her partner to partake as well. This opens the menu up to a full review without having to miss any of the goodies. Pure Food and Wine: 54 Irving Pl, New York, NY 10003
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!