The 10 Best Tasting Menus In Toronto are not to be missed. With hundreds of fantastic restaurants in the Toronto, Ontario area, it is difficult to choose just 10. No matter what kind of food you may be looking for, Toronto has it to offer. Toronto is a multicultural city with thousands of things to do, places to see and food to be enjoyed. Among these wonderful restaurants you will find some of the best tasting menus available.
- Scaramouche – With 20 years experience, Scaramouche has a number of awards for excellence, best desserts, service and top ten status to name a few. They specialize in grill and pasta dishes, for a tasty menu. You will find, with its intimate and romantic atmosphere, one of the most beautiful panoramic views of the Toronto skyline. Scaramouche: 1 Benvento Place, Toronto, (416) 961-8011.
- North 44* – has been awarded most popular restaurant. With its varied cuisine, there is sure to be something for everyone. Reviews say North has world class cuisine, not to be missed. North44*: 2537 Young Street, (416) 487-4897.
- Truffles – Award in excellence, Truffles specializes in American and Mediterranean fare, with a separate kitchen dedicated to kosher food. This restaurant maintains a formal and casual atmosphere. Sit down and enjoy this best tasting menu tonight. Truffles: located on the 2nd floor of the Four Seasons Hotel 21 Avenue Road, (416) 925-7331.
- Prime Steak House – Award in excellence. This is a steakhouse, specializing in organic lamb, certified dry-aged kobe and beef steaks. Prime Steak House: 18 St. Thomas Street Windsor Arms Hotel, (416) 971-9666.
- Sultans Tent – Voted most romantic and best ambience. This restaurant features a delicious Moroccan menu. The food is delicious and so is the show. Sultans Tent offers belly dancing shows. Call ahead for reservations and show times. They fill up fast. You'll love watching the patrons dance along with the dancers! This is definitely one of Toronto's 10 best menus. Sultans Trent: 49 Front Street, (416) 461-0601.
- Marcels – With 24 years in business Marcels offers the best award winning French fare in the city. It is located in the heart of Toronto. Walk to many of the local attractions. At Marcels you get the best with fresh ingredients bought daily at the markets. Marcels: 315 King Street West, (416) 591-8600.
- 5th Element – Award in excellence and in association with the Toronto film festival. A top 10 Best Tasting Menu In Toronto. 5th offers affordable fine dining, featuring fusion food with an emphasis on Indian and Italian cuisine. Every 30 – 45 days 5th changes it's a la cart menu to keep it fresh and exciting. You will experience something new, with an ongoing changing menu. 5th Element: 1033 Bay St East, (416) 923-8159.
- Pan On the Danforth – Featured by DineTO. On the Danforth you will find the best in Greek dining. With a variety of beautiful and delicious food, you will not be disappointed. A friendly atmosphere you will spending time here with family and friends. Sit by the fire or listen to live music. Pan On the Danforth: 516 Danforth Avenue, (416) 466-8158.
- Embrujo Flamenco – Reader's Choice award, best ambience, best Spanish and tapas food. You will enjoy the fun and atmosphere Embrujo Flamenco has to offer. They offer shows featuring flamenco dancers so make your reservations and call for show times; they fill up quickly. Embrujo Flamenco: 97 Danforth Avenue, (416) 788-0007.
- 360* The Restaurant at the Tower – Voted most romantic, best view and with several more awards not an experience to be missed. Located at the top of the world famous CN Tower, 360* offers the best in fine dining. A 10 Best Tasting Menu In Toronto, this is an experience not to be missed. You may never have a better view while out for dinner. Enjoy the city as you're moved around the restaurant on the turntable floor, allowing you the view of the whole city! The Restaurant at the Tower: 301 Front Street, (416) 868-6937.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …