10 Best Techno Dance Songs
If you're looking to find the 10 best techno dance songs of all time, you may come to find plenty of ear candy in these classic dance jams. Techno and dance music is one of the more difficult genres to give birth to quality and memorable songs because most songs end up sounding generic and too much alike—just turn on today's radio for a good example! The following songs stand out amidst the others in these genres.
- "Confusion" (1995 Pump Panel Remix) by New Order Many people are familiar with this version of the New Order song from the soundtrack of "Blade." Sporting a runtime of nearly twelve minutes, this version of "Confusion" is a wicked monster that has a mind of its own, hitting many peaks and lows.
- "Together Again" by Janet Jackson Known as one of the biggest-selling singles of all time, this song has sold a dominating total of six million copies worldwide. Written as a tribute to friends of hers who had passed away from AIDS, this song was initially planned to be a ballad before it was rearranged into a dance song.
- "Stereo Love" by Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina This techno dance song is perhaps one of the biggest songs as of recent alongside Rihanna's "Only Girl (In The World)." Sporting a foreign yet exotic Italian flare with its instruments fused with a sexy techno dance track, this song is a unique animal in of itself.
- "Nobody's Supposed To Be Here" (Dance Radio Remix) by Deborah Cox Who would have thought that this gentle and tender love ballad could have successfully made the transition over to the club/dance remix as well as it did? The soulfulness and harmony of the original adds a sense of uplift to this techno dance-inspired mix.
- "Vogue" by Madonna Released off the album titled "I'm Breathless" which featured songs inspired by the movie "Dick Tracy," Madonna's "Vogue" is among one of the perfect dance songs of all time as well as one of music history's hugest chart blockbusters. This single dominated the airwaves of the clubs and radio stations.
- "Only Girl (In The World)" by Rihanna From its towering chorus to its club hopping attitude, Rihanna's "Only Girl (In The World)" is an amazing up-tempo techno dance and pop song that boasts a dominant edge and a much welcomed return to dance music for the artist after a terribly dark previous album.
- "Follow Me" by Aly Us This classic is one of the best techno dance songs ever made as it is very soulful and audibly distinguishable in every aspect across the board. At no time does "Follow Me" by Aly Us ever go into hardcore mode; it instead pumps out just enough ear candy to keep your interest up.
- "Show Me Love" by Robin S Also known as one of the United Kingdom's biggest house music anthems, "Show Me Love" has grown to be a hugely successful single for Robin S. The song's Korg M1 percussion based riff makes it one of the most unique techno dance songs out there.
- "The Time (Dirty Bit)" by Black Eyed Peas Who would have ever thought the Black Eyed Peas would come out with a modernized techno dance version of the 1980's classic, "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes? If you want some dirty dancing, this song perfectly fits the mood.
- "Dance With Me" by 112 While it failed to match the great success of their previous two singles, "It's Over Now" and "Peaches and Cream," "Dance With Me" still proves to be a fine example of R&B mixed with techno dance music. Admittedly though, the song does tend to get a little repetitive after the second verse.