More techno and rap artists are combining efforts and many rap artists include techno beats in their tunes, so it's not surprising if you've listened to many of these 10 best techno rap songs. Check out these hits from Kanye West, Mos Def and other artists that you'll surely want played at your next bash.
- "Stronger" by Kanye West Kanye West's "Stronger" is one of the most popular techno rap songs. The song samples French house duo Daft Punk's "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger."
- "Say Yeah" by Wiz Khalifa Wiz Khalifa's first single is one of the best techno rap songs, a great move from the rapper. "Say Yeah" samples Alice Deejay's 1999 hit "Better Off Alone."
- "Touch It" by Busta Rhymes "Touch It" is another song featuring a sample from Daft Punk. The sample used is from the electronic duo's song "Technologic."
- "Holla at Me" by DJ Khaled featuring Lil Wayne, Paul Wall, Fat Joe, Rick Ross and Pitbull "Holla at Me" was an excellent first single from record producer DJ Khaled. The song samples Afrika Bambaataa and the Soulsonic Force's "Looking for the Perfect Beat."
- "I Against I" by Massive Attack featuring Mos Def When Massive Attack joined with Mos Def to create "I Against I," they did a great job. This is one of the best techno rap songs featuring incredible artists.
- "The Way I Are" by Timbaland featuring Keri Hilson and D.O.E. The second single from his second album, Timbaland's "The Way I Are" received adequate success. The techno background gives the song a catchy, danceable vibe.
- "Flashing Lights" by Kanye West featuring Dwele and Connie Mitchell Kanye makes the best techno rap songs list again with his single "Flashing Lights." The song's synth-driven techno beats compliments West's lyrics and Dwele and Mitchell's vocals quite nicely.
- "Six Days (Remix)" DJ Shadow featuring Mos Def This remix of DJ Shadow's song works well with Mos Def's vocals. The song features other samples and riffs, putting together an awesome end result of one of the best techno rap songs.
- "Shots" by LMFAO featuring Lil Jon LMFAO's third single, "Shots," has become a popular song in clubs all over the country. Featuring Lil Jon, this is an incredibly catchy techno rap song.
- "I Can Transform Ya" by Chris Brown featuring Lil Wayne and Swizz Beats Chris Brown's "I Can Transform Ya" has a robotic like techno beat accompanied by some popular artists on vocals. This hit track was on many clubs regular rotation upon its 2009 release.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.