10 Best Techno Workout Songs
Looking for the 10 best techno workout songs? Techno music's pumping beats make it the ideal music genre for workouts. Not everyone is a fan of techno music in general, but there is no denying that these top 10 techno workout songs really hype you up.
- "Technologic" by Daft Punk. This top techno workout song is a dance-friendly spoken track that flows like a well-oiled machine. It would not be described as party music, by a song that puts you in another zone, perfect for a workout.
- "Inside You" by DJ Mangoo. "Inside You" has a pulsating beat that will have you bobbing your head to the music as you work out. It is high-energy and addictive.
- "Better Off Alone" by Alice DeeJay. Alice DeeJay's most popular track is "Better Off Alone." With a wide variety of remixes, all are considered top techno workout songs. The lyrics will be in your head all day.
- "Satisfaction" by Benny Benassi. Benny Benassi's "Satisfaction" is one ultra-techno dance hit. It only makes sense that it would be a top techno workout song. The electronic robot voice and background beats make "Satisfaction," well, satisfying.
- "Everytime We Touch" by Cascada. The chart-topping single "Everytime We Touch," and its many remixes, hooks listeners right from the start. A beat-pumping love song we can all relate too, it pushes endorphin levels up as a top techno workout song should.
- "Braveheart Theme Techno Mix" by Moby. When you mix a hit movie such as "Braveheart" with its recognizable theme song and the talents of Moby, listeners get the perfect techno workout song. What better than the "Braveheart" theme to pump you into fighting shape?
- "James Brown Is Still Alive" by Holy Noise. An early '90s electronic dance music group from the Netherlands, Holy Noise was ahead of the techno trend when it spawned its hit song "James Brown Is Still Alive."
- "Listen to Your Heart" by D.H.T. Much like Cascada's "Everytime We Touch," "Listen to Your Heart" by D.H.T. is a dance-inducing, work-up-a-sweat techno love song that begs to be belted out.
- "50,000 Watts of Power" by Servants of Power. "50,000 Watts of Power" is right. What more do you need in a top techno workout song?
- "Tetris" by 2PM. Naming such a song after such a classic game can only mean good things to come.