Before heading out to shop for new footwear for your children, check out these 10 best tennis shoes for kids. Many schools and daycares only allow kids to wear tennis shoes. Many parents have concerns over the durability and comfort of tennis shoes. Look for this top brand in shoe stores and online.
- K-Swiss Infant/Toddler Classic Leather Shoe. This brand of shoe has been around for a very long time. Their shoes are known for durability and comfort. This shoe is also a very classic look with the brands signature five-stripe detailing. They are priced for around $30.00.
- Adidas Kids' GrBarricade. Many kids are very style conscious. They want to wear tennis shoes that look just like adult styles. These shoes are abrasion resistance at the toe, which helps with durability. They are also fabric lined for a comfortable fit. They are priced for around $60.00.
- K-Swiss Optim II Junior Tennis Shoe. This is a great starter athletic shoe for kids. It’s made of synthetic leather to help increase durability with side mesh panels for breathable. The tongue is a padded air mesh to help with comfort. They are priced for around $40.00.
- Wilson Trance Impact. Got a child who ruins their shoes by dragging their toes? These junior shoes have Duratex Toe protection that helps increase the life of the shoe. The heel is foam formed for comfort. These shoes are very lightweight because they are made from a synthetic leather to help with breathablity. They are priced for around $45.00.
- Adidas Toddler/Little Kid Stan Smith Tennis Shoe. Toddlers and young children can be the hardest to find tennis shoes for. These are a scaled down version of the brand’s popular Stan Smith style of tennis shoes. They look very grown up and the Adidas brand is known for its durability. They are priced for around $50.00.
- Vincent Toddler/Little Kid Mattis Tennis Shoes. These are a very sporty look for your toddler or young child. They are well cushioned with extra padding around the tongue and collar. These shoes also have double hook-and-loop straps that make them easier to take on and off, which is a very important feature in a kid’s shoe. They are priced for around $60.00.
- New Balance 515 Toddler, Little Kid and Big Kid Running Shoe. This shoe style is available in a wide variety of sizes. They are lightweight because they are made of a combination of mesh and leather. They are priced for around $40.00.
- Tretorn Kids Nylite Canvas Infant/Toddler Tennis Shoes. These are great for the tennis shoe needs of the younger kids. They are made from a comfortable canvas to look just like big kid tennis shoes. They have a full lace-up closure for adjustable comfort. They also have a terry lining for a sockless fit. They are priced for around $30.00.
- Babolat’s Propulse 2 Junior Tennis Shoe. This is a high tech shoe that is endorsed by Any Roddick. They are said to provide kids with extra foot support, grip and durability. They feature a Foot Belt that helps with an adjustable fit. They are priced for around $60.00.
- New Balance Junior’s KT655 Tennis Shoe. This is another old-school styled shoe from a trusted brand. This is a modern-styled classic shoe. While the brand boost comfort and durability, it doesn’t have some of the more modern features that other styles of tennis shoes have. They are priced for around $60.00.
Note: Prices are approximate to give you an idea of the shoes price range before you go shopping. The price will vary depending on where you are going shopping.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
How I Turned Myself Into a Spartan (And Why Every Man Should...
This workout (and philosophy) recast me from browbeaten shrub to rock-hard warrior.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…