The 10 best tent campgrounds in Georgia. There are many great places to tent camp in Georgia, here is the top 10 places.
- A.H. Stephens Historic Park. They have over 1177 acres of backwoods camping. They also have over 25 tent campsites; you will have your privacy. There are plenty of sites to see. 456 Alexander St. Crawfordville, Georgia 30631 (706)456-2602
- ENOTA Mountain Retreat. Is a very old retreat, the good part is they have newly remodeled bathhouses and very clean campsites. With over 60 acres of lush private camping you can’t go wrong. 1000 Highway 180, Hiawassee, Georgia 30546 (706)896-9966 or (800)990-8869
- Stephen C.Foster State Park Campgrounds. Over 66 tent campsites; and with the gates closing at night there is no reason to be scared. There many different kinds of wildlife roaming around. –S- 17515 Hwy 177, Fargo, Georgia 31631 (912)637-5274
- Jellystone Park. Come on bring the children and have a great time, with friendly visits from Yogi and Friends. You will have a great time. 106 Kings St., Bremen, Georgia 30110 (770)537-3140 or (877)FUN-YOGI
- Stone Mountain Park. Enjoy the states #1 State Park while camping and view The Stone Mountain Laser Light Show. 4003 Stonewall Jackson Dr., Stone Mountain, Georgia 30083 (770)489-5710.
- Springer Mountain Campgrounds. Be sure to try your hand at panning for Gold the old fashion way, you might find some. 856 Wesly Chaple RD., Dahlonega, Georgia 30533 (706)864-7251
- Allatoona Landing Marine Resort. Visit all year round, with outdoor activities to do you shouldn’t get bored. 24 Allatoona Landing, Cartersville, Georgia 30121 (770)974-6089
- Arrowhead Campground. Open all year long and Six Flags over Georgia. Georgia’s #1 Theme Park within walking distance. 7400 Six Flags Dr. SW, Austell, Georgia 30168 (770)732-1130
- Black Rock Mountain. Georgia’s highest State Park, with great views from very high up, buts it’s safe. P.O. Box Drawer A. Mountain City, Georgia (706)747-2141
- Cedar Creek Park. With great fishing, a bath-house, and driving range and much more you can be sure you’ll have a great time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …