Who are the 10 best Thai female singers? With respect to the South East Asian region, several extremely talented artists have already managed to launch their fame across the globe. The Philippines already has Charice Pempengco and Lea Salonga crediting the country with their monumental rise in music in worldwide proportions. The Philippines' next door neighbor, Thailand already has a strong base of talented artists and is just gearing for the right moment to introduce them to the rest of the world.
- Tata Young Arguably the most recognizable female songstress from Thailand, Amita Marie Young–or better known as Tata Young–is the epitome of talent. Juggling duties as a model, an actress, dancer and a singer, Tata Young’s career gained ground when she topped a nationwide singing contest at the age of eleven.
- Jennifer Kim Formerly involved with the singing Thai group, JAMP, Jennifer Kim has launched a solo career into the mainstream Thai music industry. In a recent poll for all Asian female singers, Kim placed 36th in company of established Asian singers such as Pempengco and Asia’s songbird Regine Velasquez.
- Jiew An up and coming female artist who is paired with an equally talented female singer named New; Jiew credits Mariah Carey, Beyonce and Christina Aguilera as her musical influences. Unlike most artists around the world, Jiew is actually a degree holder.
- Palmy Born Eve Parnchareun, the artist known as Palmy started her musical career with a self-titled album in 2001. She is credited with a stream of successful concerts primarily in Japan, Korea and Thailand and has also sung for audiences in the UK and Australia.
- Lydia Sarunrat Visutthithada Already credited with having six albums since her entry into the Thai music industry, Lydia has also managed to carve out a successful career in modeling. Not only does she have the talent to back up her musical prowess, she also has the intellect to keep it real, having graduated at the top of her class while maintaining a 3.9 GPA.
- Tong The singer and model named Tong has built a large following of fans in her native Thailand for creativity in her songs and videos that regularly make the rounds in the Thailand. Powerfully gifted with her voice, Tong is also a sight to behold with her incredibly sculpted physique that would make any man enthralled by her beauty.
- Anny Monthirapha Anny Monthirapha is more than just your usual Thai female singer; she is also involved in acting. Considered to be one of the most popular singers in Thailand, her innocent-looking features are usually betrayed by her killer body.
- Lanna Commins The daughter of a Thai folk singer and an Australian father, Lanna is one of the most acclaimed singers in her native Thailand. Lanna has managed to widen her craft from pop, hip-hop, ballads, rock and even her mother’s specialty, folk music. She is currently signed under the GMM Grammy record label.
- Intira Jaroenpura Another successful Thai female singer who has managed a film career along with her musical career, Intira Jaroenpura released her very first album in 1995 under GMM Grammy at the tender age of thirteen. Her repertoire ranges from pop to rock, evidence of her dynamism in both the music and the film industry.
- Saranya Songsermsawad Saranya is one of the select female Thai ballad artists who have successfully upheld a career spanning 23 single albums. Armed with waif-like looks and an award-winning smile, Saranya exudes an incredible sense of professional attitude and a unique sense of humor that always seems to draw in audiences.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …