If you’re one of those individuals who just loves Thai food, you’ll probably want to know the 10 best Thai restaurants in America. Whether you’re traveling on business, taking a family vacation or taking a romantic trip, you’ll know where to dine.
- Thai Palace & Sushi Bar: The first on our ten best Thai restaurants takes us to Georgia. Thai Palace is one authentic eating experience. Georgia is better known for its southern hospitality and you’d never expect to find such good Thai food. Prepare to find delicious Thai delectables and sushi as an added bonus. They’re always running specials and the menu prices are quite reasonable. Give them a try when you venture out to Georgia. 968 Main Street, Conyers, Georgia 30012. 1 (770) 785-7778
- Lotus of Siam: Traveling to Las Vegas? Stop by this restaurant for friendly service, great food and decent prices. If you’re looking to dine in the evening, make your reservations one day in advance. 953 E. Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada 89104. 1 (702) 735-3033
- Sukno Thai: You won’t find Creole food on this menu, but you will find delicious Thai dishes. Sukno Thai offers a relaxing atmosphere and friendly service. Grab a menu and enjoy. 1913 Royal Street, Faubourg Marigny, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70116. 1 (504) 948-9309
- Basil Leaf: Our next restaurant is also located in New Orleans. All the favorites are on the menu, including spring rolls, coconut soup and pad Thai. You’ll come across cheap prices and excellent food. 1438 South Carrollton Avenue, Uptown, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70118. 1 504/862-9001
- Thai Orchid Garden: We can’t leave California out of the best Thai restaurants in America. With over 30 years of exceptional food and fantastic service, you’ll be very pleased when dining here. Fresh seafood, Thai specials and traditional fare make up the menu. 315 East Foothill Boulevard, Pomona, California 91767. 1 (909) 593-8165
- Bangkok Restaurant: The first Thai restaurant in Connecticut and still the best. The chef is very good at preparing the most delicious of dishes. Guys will love the service. The servers are very beautiful women in traditional Thai dresses. Don’t take your girlfriends if they are the jealous type. You might end up dining alone. 72 Newtown Road, Danbury, Connecticut 06810. 1 (203) 791.0640
- Thai Thani: The next 10 best takes us to Florida. This gorgeous venue has traditional Thai décor with a very comfortable and private atmosphere. You’ll enjoy the ambiance as much as the food. Celebration Town Center, 600 Market Street, Suite 100, Celebration, Florida 34747. 1 (407) 566-9444
- Thep Thai Restaurant: Located in Arkansas, this eatery offers you a terrific menu of Thai favorites. You can also order beer with your meal. This makes a pretty good combo; good food and ice cold beer. 1525 South School Avenue, Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701. 1 (479) 443-0029
- Thai Kitchen: Yes, we’re still in Arkansas for our 10 best Thai restaurants. Thai Kitchen is one of those places that serves a decent meal and provides friendly service every time you visit. Check them out. 707 Southwest A Street, Bentonville, Arkansas 72712. 1 (479) 464-7288
- Siam 21: Definitely a place that serves spicy, spicy food. Make sure to tell them to keep it toned down or you’ll be on fire. Don’t worry, everything is extremely good. 742 West 21st Street, #F, Norfolk, Virginia 23517.1 (757) 624-2455
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.