Going on a family or couples vacation to California and want to know the 10 best Thai restaurants in San Diego? You’ll find a great restaurant for every budget on this guide.
- Sala Thai: Our ten best Thai restaurants in San Diego starts off at this terrific venue. A great place to take older children for pizza, pasta and traditional Thai food. If your kids don’t find Thai food appetizing, the pizza will cheer them up. Adults will love the perfectly seasoned Thai entrees at this moderately priced dining experience. There’s a wine menu for the grown-ups as well. 6161 El Cajon Blvd. San Diego, CA 92115. (619) 229-9050.
- Amarin Thai: This restaurant serves delicious entrees the traditional way. The menu consists of entrees called "Midnight Pearl" and "Calypso Shrimp." This is a nice dining experience for couples. The prices are moderate to high. 3843 Richmond St. San Diego, CA 92103. (619) 296-6056.
- Thai Taste: Looking for a cheap, but delicious Thai meal? Thai Taste provides both. Kids are welcomed and the staff is very friendly and courteous. 7030 El Cajon Blvd. San Diego, CA 92115. (619) 466-5710.
- Thai Pepper Cuisine: This is one of our Thai restaurants that provide terrific service and authentic food at reasonable prices. You’ll find everything clean and welcoming. Everyone is welcomed. 3361 Sandrock Rd. San Diego, CA 92123. (858) 715-4676.
- Lanna Thai Cuisine: A nice family-owned restaurant that serves all your Thai favorites in a nice atmosphere. They take the time to make your meals right at this moderately priced venue. 4501 East Mission Bay Dr. San Diego, CA 92109. (858) 274-8424.
- Rama Restaurant: Couples will find this a romantic place for dining out. You’ll enjoy the décor and outstanding ambiance. The architecture is almost as good as the food. 327 Fourth St. San Diego, CA 92103. (619) 501-8424.
- Chilies Thai Gourmet: Dine at this restaurant if you like your food hot and spicy. They will season it according to your taste. 3904 Convoy St. San Diego, CA 92111. (858) 565-8861.
- Di-Chan Thai Restaurant: You’ll find the menu filled with moderately priced entrees that taste absolutely delicious. They also serve beer and wine for anyone who drinks. Phone in your order and take out if you prefer to relax at home or come in and enjoy a super ambiance and professional service. Kids are welcomed as well. 5535 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. San Diego, CA 92117. (858) 569-0084.
- Spice & Rice Thai: Spice & Rice is a restaurant that offers really spicy food. They have all the favorite Thai dishes from Pad Thai to Curry Chicken. The curry is hot, so order it to your spice level. Great for families with kids or couples looking for a nice meal. Menu prices are moderate and affordable. 7734 Girard Ave. La Jolla, CA 92037. (858) 456-0466.
- Thai Village: This is a very affordable venue for everyone to enjoy. They serve lunch and dinner. Take out available if you don’t like crowds. 4618 Mission Blvd. San Diego, CA 92109. (858) 270-4991.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.