The 10 best toddler tennis shoes are cost efficient, fit well, and can take everything a toddler throws at them. Because the average toddler will only wear the same shoe size for about two months, you probably don't want to spend an arm and a leg on a new pair of shoes. Here are some of the best toddler tennis shoes.
- Stride Rite has been making shoes for over 80 years. They are known for consistent quality, great fit, and even have warranties. Though they are a little on the higher end of average price range, with their quality and range of styles it is definitely worth it.
- Robeez Tredz are a great tennis shoe, with a variety of designs and colors for both girls and boys. They offer a slightly different look, and are very comfortable for the growing toddler.
- Pediped shoes are the next best thing to being barefoot. If you've ever tried to put shoes on a toddler you know just how difficult it can be, and a comfortable shoe makes a world of difference.
- Circo makes a great cost effective line of shoes for toddlers. They are comparable to higher end brands, and usually average around $20. Sometimes when you're buying for a child the best tennis shoe is the cheapest.
- Converse has made their iconic Chuck Taylor shoe in toddler size. These are great for a more fashionable shoe, and some of the best toddler tennis shoes.
- Nike makes athletic tennis shoes for toddlers and even infants. Like all Nike shoes, these are high quality and can stand the wear and tear of a busy child.
- Adidas also makes their popular styles in toddler size shoes. These are great shoes, decent prices, and fit very well. Adidas makes shoes that are durable and also fashionable, making them some of the best toddler tennis shoes.
- Vans makes some of their classic styles in toddler sizes. These are some of the best toddler tennis shoes for those who want their kids to look as stylish as they do.
- DC has their skate shoe style tennis shoe available in toddler sizes. These shoes are just as comfortable as their adult sizes, with just as many colors and styles.
- Sketchers has a line of toddler tennis shoes that are as fashionable, comfortable, and well fitting as their adult line. Sketchers can be depended on to make budget friendly shoes of quality which is why they round out our list of the best toddler tennis shoes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.