If girls just want to have fun, then men simply want to have a blast, which is very likely to happen when they visit one of the 10 best travel destinations for men. These destinations offer activities for both single and married men. So grab the golf clubs, wax the skis and get ready to party!
- Las Vegas, Nevada: Two activities most married and single men enjoy are gambling and drinking. Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada, one of the best travel destinations in the world for gambling. In addition to world class casinos that offer free drinks to its guests, Las Vegas offers some of the best nightlife in the world. For those who prefer to partake in more leisurely activities, there are several award winning golf courses nearby as well as the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- Costa Rica: Costa Rica has some of the best sport fishing in the world and offers more adventurous activities such as hiking, diving, rafting, and surfing. For those who party, the city offers a bevy of popular night clubs as well as places to gamble. Additionally, in Costa Rica, prostitution is legal.
- Hedonism II, Negril, Jamaica: At Hedonism II, all meals, drinks, entertainment, and activities are included in the initial price and tipping is not allowed. Sounds like the perfect vacation, right? Well it gets even better. Hedonism II features a nude beach and has a reputation for wild parties and there has even been reports of the occasional orgy.
- Myrlte Beach, South Carolina: Not only does Myrtle Beach feature some of the best beaches on the east coast, it also offers some of the finest seafood in the U.S. However, what makes this coastal town a top travel destination are its award winning golf courses. Additionally, the night life is very underrated and the city boasts some quality topless bars.
- Koh Phangan, Thailand: The 30 beautiful beaches and cozy straw huts make this Southeastern Asian island a great place to visit. However, add the all night parties, most notably the infamous Full Moon Party, and you have one of the most popular travel destinations for men. The full moon party is a monthly party that lasts six days and attracts over 10,000 people, many being beautiful women looking for a good time.
- Montreal, Quebec: One of the most beautiful cities in northeastern Canada, Montreal is a popular travel destination for men due to its nightlife and world famous all-nude strip bars. The best place to go is Ste-Catherine Street, which is located in the heart of downtown, where there is seemingly a strip club on every corner.
- South Beach, Miami: This travel destination attracts many famous celebrities and is known for its restaurants and high energy nightlife. However, what makes this a popular destination for men is the beach, where some of the most beautiful women in the world can be seen wearing bikinis that leave nothing to the imagination.
- Oahu Hawaii: As a travel destination, the island of Oahu has a lot to offer. There are the beautiful beaches of Waikiki, the legendary surfers of the North Shore, and over 40 golf courses to choose from. For the outdoor enthusiasts, Diamond Head is a famous volcano that many enjoy hiking.
- Killington, Vermont: Killington may be a small town, but it happens to be the largest ski area in the Northeast; therefore, skiers from all over the world make the small town one of their travel destinations. Additionally, it features popular night clubs such as the Pickle Barrel and the Wobbly Barn; two ideal places for single men to close escrow at the end of the night. Another popular destination is the nearby Long Trail Ale Brewing Company, one of the most popular micro breweries in New England.
- Southeast Alaska: What makes Alaska a popular travel destination for most men is that some of the best deer, moose and bear hunting can be found in Southeast Alaska. Getting to some of these places can be adventuresome as some of the best places to hunt can only be reached by small aircraft.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …