If you’re planning a tropical vacation, this article will discuss the 10 best tropical travel destinations. Any vacation is relaxing because it is a change from your everyday life. These tropical destinations are guaranteed to put you in a better mood. You may enjoy these locations so much that you end up staying longer than you originally planed!
- The Bahamas This is a popular destination for cruise ships and travelers from the southern states in the United States. It has a great tropical climate and English is spoken, so it’s very easy to get around. There are frequent flights from Miami.
- Bermuda This island in the Atlantic Ocean seems to appear out of nowhere when you’re flying over the ocean. The local people in this tiny island are friendly and welcoming. The main industry in this tropical paradise is tourism, so you’re guaranteed to have a great time.
- Hawaii Since this collection of islands is an American state, it’s an easy tropical travel destination that doesn’t require extensive travel paperwork before you visit. Each island has its own flair. The food is a mix of various Asian cultures with a healthy serving of Spam.
- Puerto Vallerta, Mexico Known simply as “PV” to the spring break crowd, this Mexican city provides typical tropical entertainment, focusing on a thriving club scene and great restaurants. Visitors don’t need to bring much formal wear to this paradise.
- Jamaica This island nation is know for its friendly locals and the strong tourism industry. Abundant seafood is key to many local food dishes.
- The Maldives If you have the time to travel to the Indian Ocean, you will be rewarded with some of the most beautiful, clear water anywhere in the world. These islands are known for being remarkably flat and very calm. This is the tropical vacation for those who want to relax.
- St. Thomas Virgin Islands This getaway is popular vacation spot among Americans and Europeans thanks to the consistent climate. The temperatures range from 67 to 90 degrees year round.
- Cabo San Lucas Mexico This tropical paradise attracts partygoers and fishing enthusiasts year round. Located at the tip of the Baja peninsula, Cabo is known for its beautiful sunsets and wonderful restaurants featuring fresh seafood.
- Aruba Located off the coast of Venezuela, Aruba is known for its beautiful sandy white beaches and mild climate year round. This tropical island paradise is the perfect place to go when you need to relax and forget about all your worries.
- Thailand This island nation attacks more adventurous travelers who are not bothered by a language barrier. An American can travel quite cheaply through Thailand thanks to the exchange rate.
No matter where you go for your tropical vacation, make sure you pack plenty of sunblock. When you are closer to the equator, the sun’s rays are stronger and the sun is up for more hours each day. Also remember to pack light-colored, lightweight, loose clothing. Most of all make sure you enjoy some time on your vacation just sitting and watching the water.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …