These 10 Best “True Blood” quotes are from Seasons 1 and 2, to avoid any spoilers for Season 3. Please note: Spoilers for Season 1 and 2 are included with these quotes. Featuring an assortment of the characters fans have come to love, HBO’s “True Blood” has become increasingly popular ever since debuting. Based on the hit series “The Southern Vampire Chronicles” by Charlaine Harris, “True Blood” stars Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin), her vampire beau Bill (Stephen Moyer) and a whole cast of addictive characters.
- “Sookie is mine!” – Bill to the trio of vampires whom he originally was aligned with, namely Liam, Malcolm and Diane. A quote from “True Blood” Season 1 which has become one of the official slogans on the merchandise.
- “Humans have killed millions up millions in senseless wars. I do not hold you responsible for that.” – Bill to Sookie, Season 1, in response to her questioning the logic of their budding relationship–she accused vampires of murdering many innocent victims.
- “Depends on how you look at it… Honestly, did you think you could keep her to your self?” – Eric Northman to Bill, in reference to Sookie. Season 1, the beginning of the obvious fascination Eric has with Sookie and his desire to have her for himself.
- “Someday, if I ever find another man, I want you to look inside his head and tell me everything that’s in there.” – Arlene to Sookie, Season 1, after her fiancee Rene was confirmed as the villain trying to murder Sookie after killing her Grams and several other victims.
- “There's vampire in your cleavage. Here, let me get that for you.” – Pam to Sookie, Season 1, after Bill staked a vampire to protect her. When vampires die they essentially explode into goo and chunks, which promptly lodged in Sookie’s shirt.
- “Sookie… I cannot…and I will not lose you. For all the ways I have…dismayed, aggrieved, or failed you, I swear I will atone. But I am not sorry. I refuse to apologize for what you have awakened…in me. You…you are my miracle, Sookie.” – Bill to Sookie in the first episode of Season 2, showing the true depth of his feelings for the mortal waitress.
- “She has no humanity, she's in the grips of overwhelming transformations, there will be times when she cannot control even a single impulse…and believe me she HAS many.” – Bill to Sookie during Season 2, explaining the transformation his prodigy, Jessica, was undertaking. To which Sookie replied: “How is that any different from being a teenage girl?”
- “You surprise me. That's rare in a breather.” – Eric to Sookie in Season 2, who promptly replied with: “You disgust me.” Further evidence of the growing interest Eric has in Sookie.
- “A human with me at the end, and human tears; 2,000 years and I can still be surprised. In this I see God.” – Godric, Eric’s Maker, just before he “met the sunrise,” speaking to Sookie. A great display of the softer side of the blood-sucking undead.
- “Maybe I am some kind of freak. I've only met one other person in the world like me and who even knows where he is? And what happens when I grow old? And weak? And you're still the same, what then?” – Sookie to Bill, after his unexpected proposal during the Season 2 finale, just before he was kidnapped.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.