With the increasing technology and popularity of gaming systems, many are wondering what are the best TVs for PS3’s. After an individual has spent their hard earned dollars on the system and games, the last thing a person wants to do is have poor quality when they load the game to play. And with the Blu-Ray option available as a standard option on the PS3, a quality TV is a key part of your entertainment system.
- Samsung LN52A650A. The Samsung LN52A650A is one of the highest rated and best TVs for PS3’s and gaming. Its 52-inch screen and clear, crisp picture gives you exactly what you’re looking for while gaming, as well as using the blu-ray option on your system. With an average price tag of $980, this TV is one that will show you colors in your games that you never knew existed.
- Samsung LN46A650. If you are looking for a smaller screen but still crave the quality of a Samsung flat panel TV, put the Samsung LN46A650 on your list of the best TVs for PS3’s. With a 46-inch display, you won’t miss a single move your characters make as you’re gaming away on your Playstation. Its average price tag of $1150 makes it a great investment in your entertainment future.
- Samsung LN32B460.If price is a concern when choosing the best TVs for PS3’s, look no further than the Samsung LN32B460. With its low price of $605 and its great 32-inch screen, this TV will exceed all your expectations. With its game mode option, the image processing will speed up, giving you the most possible out of your gaming experience.
- Sony XBR LCD.If the quality of your gaming experience is the most important thing when determining the best TVs for PS3’s, the Sony XBR LCD is the TV for you with an average price of $1500. Its crisp picture will make you feel like you are a part of the game and its 52-inch screen will ensure that no matter where you are in the room, you’ll receive the full gaming experience.
- Vizio VF552XVT. For the environmentally conscious gamers, the Vizio VF552XVT is an ideal choice for the best TVs for PS3’s. Using 50% less energy than the standard HDTV, this 55-inch screen will bring out not only the environmentalist in you, but also the gamer as well. While pricey at $2200, this TV brings the newest LED technology and the “green” lifestyle together for the first time.
- Toshiba 40XF550U.If storage space is a concern for you, put the Toshiba 40XF550U on your list of the best TVs for PS3’s. Its slim design and 40-inch screen make it an ideal TV for that smaller living room or bedroom. The crisp picture and clear sound make this an easy choice for serious gamers and its price of $1500 puts it in the average.
- Panasonic TH-42PX75U.The Panasonic TH-42PX75U will make you feel like you’re living in the game you’re playing and earns its place on the list of best TVs for PS3’s. Its clear picture quality allows you to see even a hair on one of your characters and the price range of $650 makes this 40-inch TV an easy choice.
- Insignia NS-32L550A11. If you are looking to stay under $1000, put the Insignia NS-32L550A11 on your list of best TVs for PS3’s. This 32-inch TV is not only Energy Star qualified, but also comes in at the low price of $530, making this the perfect choice for gamers on a budget.
- Panasonic-VIERA. If purchasing a known brand is an important factor when considering the best TVs for PS3’s, look no further than the Panasonic–VIERA. With the 50-inch screen and low price tag of under $1000, this plasma screen TV is making former LCD-only purchasers second guess their decisions, and looking at the quality of their purchase versus the technology it uses.
- LG 47LE5400. If having the newest and the best is a high priority when choosing the best TVs for PS3’s, select the LG 47LE5400. Equipped with the newest LED-LCD technology, this 47-inch TV will leave much to be desired and make your gaming experience the envy of all those around.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.