The 10 best "Twilight" movie quotes all come from lead characters Bella and Edward. "Twilight" tells the love story between human, Bella, and vampire, Edward, which has many twists and turns. The 10 best "Twilight" movie quotes give some insight on their playful, yet troublesome relationship.
- "Yeah. I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it." – Edward. A van skids out of control in the direction of Bella, and Edward stops it with his hand. Bella asks Edward how he stopped the van, and his response is one of the 10 best "Twilight" movie quotes. It's a funny line from the usually up-tight Edward.
- "You know, your mood swings are kinda giving me whiplash." – Bella. During the beginning of "Twilight" Edward gives mixed signals to Bella. She finally tells Edward how she feels about his indecisiveness. The quote shows how strong willed Bella is, and that she always speaks her mind.
- "Okay, let's say for argument's sake that I'm not smart." – Bella. Edward tells Bella, if she's smart, she'll stay away from him. Her response is quick witted, and funny. Edward tries to push Bella away, but she doesn't let that stop her from trying to be with him.
- "I know what you are. You’re impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change color, and sometimes you speak like, like you’re from a different time. You never eat or drink anything. You don’t go out in the sunlight." – Bella. Soon after Bella arrives to live with her dad, she figures out Edward's a vampire. Instead of saying vampire, Bella lists off his characteristics. It gives Edward the chance to say out loud he is a vampire.
- "I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite." – Bella. Still wondering how Edward stops the van, she asks for the truth. He is coy and tells her to explain what she thinks happened. Her response is hilarious, especially since Edward used superhero strength to stop the van.
- "What did you expect? Coffins and dungeons and moats?" – Edward. Edward brings Bella to his house for the first time, and she's shocked at the elegance. Edward response to Bella's shock is one of the 10 best "Twilight" movie quotes. Bella expected all of those things, except the moats.
- "You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you." – Edward. One of the 10 best "Twilight" movie quotes is sweet, and simple. The quote is a perfect example of how Edward is a man of few words. The line melted Bella's heart, and everyone on team Edward.
- "I’m the world’s most dangerous predator. Everything about me invites you in. My voice, my face, even my smell. As if I would need any of that. As if you could outrun me. As if you could fight me off. I’m designed to kill." – Edward. During "Twilight" Edward's conflicted about bringing Bella into his world. He often says things to try and push Bella away. Even after Edward said this quote, she still wanted to be with him.
- "Yeah, maybe, that's why they kicked me out." – Bella. Jessica questions if all people from Arizona are tan. Bella's sarcastic response is one of the 10 best "Twilight" movie quotes. It is a humorous line because Jessica literally thinks everyone from Arizona should be tan.
- "I’d never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in place of someone I love, seems like a good way to go. I can’t bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face to face with death. They also brought me to Edward." – Bella. One of the 10 best "Twilight" movie quotes is the first line in the movie. Before the film even starts, there is a voice-over of Bella saying the long quote. It makes perfect sense at the end of the movie when Bella's life is in danger.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.