The 10 best two person acting scenes allow two quality actors to face off and deliver pivotal dialogue in the most interesting and entertaining way possible. A great scene can be all it takes for the actors to earn Oscars for their performance while other scenes can be remembered as pop culture moments for all time.
- “Blade Runner” The final faceoff between Deckard and Roy is one of the best two person acting scenes in cinema. The two are on a roof and Deckard falls from the roof. Roy catches his arm and saves his life. Roy then gives an impassioned speech, making Deckard reevaluate life as he knows it.
- “True Romance” Vincenzo interrogating Clifford is one of the best two person acting scenes in movies. Vincenzo is looking for Clifford’s son and, instead of turning over his only child, Clifford insults Vincenzo’s heritage and pays the ultimate price.
- “Silence of the Lambs” When Hannibal and Clarice discuss the crying of the lambs, it is one of the best two person acting scenes of all time. Both Anthony Hopkins and Jodie Foster won Oscars for their roles in this movie, mainly for scenes like these.
- “The Third Man” Harry and Holly face off at a Ferris wheel in an amusement park in one of the best two person acting scenes in the history of cinema. Harry, who is supposed to be dead, is confronted by his old friend Holly and explains to him his new views on the world in which they live.
- “The Godfather” The opening sequence contains one of the best two person acting scenes in all movies. Vito Corleone sits and listens to an impassioned plea from a man who wants ve4ngeance against the men who hurt his daughter and then The Godfather explains what he wants in return.
- “Pulp Fiction” Jules and Vincent travel by car to a hit they have been hired to pull out. Their trip to the destination contains one of the best two person acting scenes in movies. The two discuss everything from eating in France to the intimacy of a foot massage.
- “On the Waterfront” Terry and Charley talk in the back of the car, creating one of the best two person acting scenes in movie history. Terry explains to his brother that he could have been a contender but, because he stood by him, he is now destined to be seen as a loser.
- “Fight Club” The Narrator and Tyler Durden face off in skyscraper in one of the best two person acting scenes in movies. While the two characters are played by different actors, in the story they are two sides of the same man, fighting to see which personality retains control.
- “Tombstone” Doc Holliday talks to Wyatt Earp on his death bed at the end of this movie in one of the best two person acting scenes. Holliday, a man who carries his arrogance like a badge, breaks down and tells Wyatt he doesn’t want to be remembered as a weak, dying man. It is a touching end to the men’s relationship.
- “Barton Fink” Barton realizes that Charlie might be a killer and the two face off in Barton’s hotel room in one of the best two person acting scenes in movies. Directed by the Coen brothers, both men are quirky characters and this scene allows them to cut loose in a dynamic, unusual confrontation.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.