Wondering which are the 10 best upbeat Christmas songs? No matter what style of music you listen to, upbeat Christmas songs can be found on many recording artists records. Despite crowds, snow, and travel during the holiday rush, the upbeat voices and tempo give us a renewed sense of what the holiday is all about.
- "Jingle Bell Rock." Recorded by many artists, this happy tune gets more airplay annually than most other Christmas songs. Released originally in 1957, the song has been featured in many movies.
- "Deck The Halls." This upbeat Christmas tune dates back to the 16th century. Choirs and professional artists have sung this song during the holiday season to celebrate both New Years and Christmas.
- "Holly Jolly Christmas." A song long associated with children's holiday specials, this upbeat Christmas song has always been a favorite of many. Burl Ives originally sung this song though it has been recorded by country artists as well.
- "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year." An upbeat Christmas song that has been recorded by many artists, "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year "gains in popularity annually being played on radio across the nation.
- "Jingle Bells." By far the most popular upbeat Christmas song. This tune was written in the 1800's and has been recorded by over two dozen artists.
- "Rocking Around The Christmas Tree." A Brenda Lee classic that was released in 1958. Annual airplay request for this upbeat Christmas song is overwhelming.
- "Winter Wonderland." With well over seven dozen recordings of this upbeat Christmas song around, "Winter Wonderland" is extremely popular with both artists and listeners. Which artist has the best recording is up to the listener.
- "Sleigh Ride." The extremely popular "Sleigh Ride" has been recorded by many artists from various musical backgrounds. Films have also used this upbeat Christmas song in various holiday scenes.
- "Up On The House Top." While this classic upbeat Christmas song is for children, it remains a favorite of many and is used in specials for the beloved season.
- "Christmas Is A Time To Say I Love You." This was written and performed by Billy Squire. Both the studio version as well as the MTV chorus version remain a best upbeat Christmas song throughout the years.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.