- "Closer" by NeYo. This upbeat workout song has a great beat that is easy to keep up with. It has a smooth R&B melody and great lyrics.
- "4 Minutes" by Madonna. This pop song is the perfect upbeat workout song to add to your play list. You’ll be surprised how many calories you burn in four minutes with this great song.
- "Thriller" by Michael Jackson. This isn’t just one of the most popular songs of all time, its also one of the most upbeat songs, that’s a winning combination for a workout song.
- "Gotta Feelin" by Black Eyed Peas. This upbeat song is exactly what a workout song should be: upbeat, easy to keep up with and motivating.
- "The Way you Move" by Outkast. You’ll be moving non stop with this appropriately named upbeat workout song.
- "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence and the Machine. The beat of this song is just what you need to kick your workout into high gear.
- "Good Girls Go Bad" by Cobra Starship. With a medium paced beat, you can easily keep up with this great upbeat workout song.
- "Dont Stop Till you Get Enough" by Michael Jackson. The late great Michael Jackson released many songs perfect for an upbeat workout. This one will not disappoint and has a simple beat to follow.
- “American Boy” by Estelle. Burn the calories off with one of the best upbeat workout song. You’ll forget you’re working out with this great song
- “Viva La Vida” by Coldplay. "Viva La Vida" is one of the best songs to work out to, the beat is amazing and the music is smooth and melodic. You may end up putting this one on repeat.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.