The home of the Golden Gate Bridge is known for having some of the best food in the country, and here we give you the 10 best vegetarian restaurants in San Francisco.
- Greens. Local vegetarians love this place because there are always new selections on the menu. The portion sizes are generous, but the food is not heavy, so the meals are always satisfying. The amazing view of the San Francisco bay and wide variety of vegetarian dishes is the reason this is one of the ten best vegetarian restaurants in San Francisco. Fort Mason Bldg A. (415) 771-6222.
- Cha-Ya Vegitarian Japanese Restaurant. . This is the perfect place to go on a first date. Guest love the fried tofu and the Miso soup. There is also a large selection of vegan options on the menu. 762 Valencia St. (415) 252-7825
- Weird Fish. This is the perfect place to go when there are vegetarians and meat eaters in the group. Weird Fish offers a large selection of vegetarian and seafood dishes for guest to choose from. There is often a DJ spinning records here, which creates a fun atmosphere. 2193 Mission St. (415) 863-4744.
- The Plant Café Organic. The Plant Cafe is known for their amazing Sunday brunches. The also have a huge selection of healthy organic juices for guest to chose from. The fresh organic food and juices are the reason this is one of the ten best vegetarian restaurants in San Francisco. 3352 Steiner St. (415) 931-2777.
- Golden Era Vegetarian Restaurant. This combination Vietnamese, vegan, and vegetarian restaurant offers guest good selection of satisfying vegetarian dishes. The golden fried rice and sauteed asparagus are crowd favorites here. Being able to cater to sensitive vegetarian taste buds is the reason why this is one of the best vegetarian restaurants in San Francisco. 572 O'Farrell St.(415) 673-3136.
- Enjoy Vegetarian Restaurant. Chinese food lovers will enjoy this place whether they are vegetarians or not. This restaurant offers tradition Chinese dishes, but instead of meat they are made with soy products. Being able to put a vegetarian spin on traditional Chinese dishes is why this is one of the best vegetarian restaurant in San Francisco. 754 Kirkham St, San Francisco, CA 94122. (415) 682-0826.
- Tuba Restaurant and Grill. Being able to bring in your own alcohol is just one of the reason this restaurant gets a place on the ten best vegetarian restaurants in San Francisco. The vegetarian food here is absolutely delicious. The generous portion sizes and decent prices also sweeten the deal for guest. 1007 Guerrero St. (415) 826-8822.
- Harvest & Rowe. The scones and soups are to die for at this restaurant. Guest can enjoy their meals inside, outside on the patio, or take them on the go. Being able to grab a quick healthy vegetarian lunch on the go makes this one of the best vegetarian restaurants in San Francisco. 55 2nd St. (415) 541-7771.
- Herbivore. This restaurant not only caters to vegetarians, but also to vegans. The tofu scramble is an absolute must have at this restaurant. If vegans or vegetarians are visiting the San Francisco Bay area, they would be foolish not to visit this restaurant. 531 Divisadero St. (415) 885-7133.
Alive. The live entertainment and delightful vegetarian food make this one of the ten best vegetarian restaurants in San Francisco. This cozy restaurant is a great place for a date night. Guest have to save room for desert, because the chocolate coconut banana torte is unforgettable. 1972 Lombard Street. (415) 923-1052.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.