Picking just 10 best Vince Vaughn quotes is a little difficult because the man is a genius with words. Sometimes it doesn't matter what he says in a movie, but it's still amusing because of how he says it with his fast voice and quick wit. Here is a list of 10 best Vince Vaughn quotes from movies and interviews:
- Mitch:I wasn't looking for a girl like that. Beanie: Columbus wasn't looking for America, my man, but that seemed to work out perfectly, didn't it? Vince Vaughn played Bernard "Beanie" Campbell in the movie "Old School" about three guys who try to bring back their youth by starting a college fraternity. Stupid comedy made funny with Vince Vaughn's great wit.
- Norman Bates: I think I must have one of those faces you can't help believing. Although not a comedy, this Vince Vaughn quote from "Psycho" is still kind of funny. It might be hard to image Vince Vaughn playing a crazy psycho, but he does it with humorous pizzazz.
- Raji: Nice ass won't get you through your whole life. Once you turn thirty you better have a personality. This is one of the best Vince Vaughn quotes from the movie "Be Cool." This "Get Shorty" sequel teams Vince Vaughn up with John Travolta, another actor with a talent for pulling out fantastic quotes.
- Peter La Fleur: You want to become a cheerleader to prove to a girl that you are not a loser? Justin: Yeah. Why? Peter La Fleur: Nothing, just high school's changed a little since I was a kid. This quote is from the movie "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story" and is yet another silly comedy filled with witty remarks from Vince Vaughn's characters. Let's face it: Vince Vaughn's lines are what makes this movie funny.
- Peter La Fleur: I found that if you have a goal, that you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed. And I gotta tell ya, it feels phenomenal. Also from "Dodgeball", and is the perfect Vince Vaughn quote for slackers. Of course, it really shouldn't be taken seriously although many fans will follow his "advice" anyway.
- Jeremy Grey: A friend in need is a pest. By far the movie with the best Vince Vaughn quotes, "Wedding Crashers" is the story of two men who well, crash weddings, to get women. Without Vince Vaughn, though, the movie would probably have failed. This quote is very true. No matter how much you care for a friend, when they need something they are always annoying.
- Trent: All I do is stare at their mouths and wrinkle my nose, and I turn out to be a sweetheart. This Vince Vaughn quote is from "Swingers", the movie that helped him get his big start. It is a quote teaches men what to do to win over a woman. Doesn't matter if you aren't a sweetheart at all.
- Trent: Everybody steals from everybody. That's Hollywood. Another great Vince Vaughn quote from "Swingers", this one is great social commentary on Hollywood. It is made even more funny coming from Vince Vaughn and his witty voice.
- "If I'm not interested in a woman, I'm straight-forward. Right after sex, I usually say, 'I can't do this anymore. Thanks for coming over!'" This is an actual Vince Vaughn quote said during an interview. it certainly seems like something Jeremy Grey would say in "Wedding Crashers", so maybe the man in the movies is very much like the man in real life. Still hilarious, though.
- "Comedy, at its best, can be healing." Another real life Vince Vaughn quote, and it is one that is not humorous but actually very thoughtful. Of course, even he says only the best comedy can be healing. Bad comedy just makes you sick.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …