Want to know what the 10 best wakeboarding boats are? Each year, wakeboarding boat companies add new features to their boats to distinguish themselves from the pack, and the 2011 distinguishing feature seems to be the dashboard screen control, which allows you to control every aspect of your boat while adding style to your wakeboarding boat.
- 2011 MasterCraft X-Star. At just beyond 22 feet long, the sporty-looking X-Star can seat up to 12 passengers and has a big, 53-gallon gas tank. For its impressive HD tower camera that captures amazing aerial pics, this boat makes the best wakeboarding boats list. A standard 10-gallon cooler is located under the middle bow cushion.
- 2010 MB Sports F23 Tomcat. A little over 23 feet long, the Tomcat includes a sporty quick-to-plane hull design. It boasts an astounding 65-gallon gas tank and is great on big lakes with an ample amount of cruising space. The ballast system is top-ranked at 2,400 lb. with two 1,200 lb. center tanks.
- 2009 Calabria Team V. The Calabria Team V makes it on best wakeboarding boats list because it is great for beginner boaters. It is 21 feet long, has 55 cubic feet of storage space and boasts a 55-gallon gas tank. With options to hand-pick colors and design the graphics from scratch, you can let your inner artist out.
- 2011 Malibu Wakesetter 23 LSV. This eye-catching boat features an integrated keyless ignition, a locking glove box big enough to store 1.5 cubic feet of gear and an optional Malibu Rockford Fosgate sound system. The Wakesetter is 23 feet long with a 1,885-pound load capacity.
- 2010 Moomba Mobius LSV. The Mobius LSV is Moomba Boat's best-selling model of all time, thus sits on the best wakeboarding boats list. This stylish boat is just 21.5 feet long and boasts a maximum horsepower of 409. You will enjoy the panoramic view from the cockpit and the swivel racks for storage.
- 2011 Tige 22Ve. The Tige 22Ve is a classically styled wakeboard boat that is 22 feet long. The 22Ve features lots of storage and stylish conveniences to keep your crew comfy. It boasts a 1,905-pound load capacity and fuel limit of 47 gallons. Standard horsepower for this baby is a whopping 394, and with ballast at zero to 2,000 pounds, only the experienced boater need apply.
- 2011 Axis A20. The Axis A20 ranks high on the best wakeboarding boats list because of its 20 ft. compact size and sporty appearance. With a load capacity of 1,600 pounds, standard horsepower of 350, and a fuel limit of 48 gallons, the Axis A20 is a great alternative for boaters on smaller waterways. The ballast system for the A20 is decent, ranging from 800 pounds to 2,250 pounds
- 2008 Sanger V215. With its great balance between classic style and modern appeal, the V215 is naturally on the best wakeboarding boats list. The wraparound lounge seating provides ample seating and includes a 45-quart cooler. At 21.6 feet long with a maximum of 330 horsepower, the V215 is an affordable, smooth-riding boat. The V215 boasts an excellent ballast system of 1,000 lbs., with 1 500 lb. bow bag and two rear 250-pound tanks.
- 2010 Supreme V226. At 22 feet long, the V226 has a 46-gallon gas tank and holds up to 15 passengers. The sporty design features the Wake Air Daytona tower and the deepest-V hull on the market with booming speakers and swivel board racks as standard equipment.
- 2011 Supra Launch 22V. A fitting entry on the best wakeboarding boats list, this fancy speed-monster comes equipped with a load capacity of 2,100 pounds, a fuel limit of 50 gallons and a maximum horsepower of 409. New features for the 2011 model include wraparound seating arrangement and swivel board racks for easier access to equipment.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?