10 Best Walking Shoes For Men
The ten best walking shoes for men have to be durable enough to handle almost any environment. Whether you are a keen hiker or weekend rambler, getting the right pair of walking shoes is equally important.
- Ecco Boulder GTX. Ecco make great outdoor footwear and the Boulder’s are amongst the ten best walking shoes for men. Lightweight and rugged, these are ideal for the more active walker who traverses mountain paths and trails
- New Balance 1520. Although more likely to be associated with running shoes, New Balance make one of the ten best walking shoes for men. Lined with Gore-Tex, this shoe will provide comfort and support in all environments.
- Teva Omnium. A unique design ensures that your feet keep perfectly cool on hot days. Ideal for trail walking and wading through water, the Omnium are amongst the ten best walking shoes for men.
- Ahnu Lodi. One of the toughest multi-sport shoes on the market, the Lodi is great for all walking styles. From trail running to field rambles, the Lodi handles it all.
- North Face Vindicator Low. A low cut sports style walking shoe, the Vindicator offers stability and full support to the wearer. One of the ten bet walking shoes for men on the market
- Merrell Intercept. One of the most stylish shoes around, the Intercept is also one of the ten best walking shoes for men. Air cushioned midsoles provide ultimate comfort on the trail.
- Salomon Exit Aero. Ideal for walking in warm climates, the Salomon Exit Aero’s mesh design helps the air to circulate. The Exit Aero shoes are amongst the ten best walking shoes for men and it is easy to see why.
- Ecco Track 5 Plain Low Toe. For those who prefer a more traditional style walking shoe, the Track 5 is the perfect choice. Leather uppers are combined with Gore-Tex to create a tough yet comfortable shoe.
- Keen Targhee II Mid. A mid-sized shoe, the Targhee is ideal for those who tackle hills and dirt trails on a regular basis. A wide base enhances the comfort and balance. Great for those days in the wilderness.
- Meindl Emotion XCR. Designed to look like a running shoe but with obvious enhancements such as the Kevlar heel support, the Emotion XCR are the perfect choice for trail walking and hiking. All weather proofing and a light construction add to the overall design resulting in the perfect walking shoe.
Posted on: Oct. 27, 2010