The 10 best warm surf spot worldwide offer surfers long or year-round surfing seasons. Many of these spots in the sun have been favorites for generations while others are just making their way up the list. Prepare to get hooked on surfing at anyone of these paradise points.
- Kuta Beach,Bali, Indonesia. A member of the Lesser Sunda Islands, Bali enjoys a tropical-like climate. Between April and September each year, the swells consistently flow onto Kuta Beach in the southern region making it one of the best warm surf spots worldwide.
- Teahupoo, Tahiti. One of the best warm surf spots worldwide lives in the South Pacific on the island of Tahiti. Teahupoo offers consistent waves almost year around along with warm tropical breezes and beautiful scenery.
- Central Baja, Mexico. On the peninsula of Baja California, Central Baja beach is a prime candidate for the best warm surf spots worldwide. In the spring and fall seasons, the waves are large and consistent in this area of the Pacific.
- Todas Santos, Cabo. This beach on the Pacific side of this tropical island makes the list of best warm surf spots worldwide. Wave height varies, but the water and breezes are warm and welcoming.
- San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua. This sunny beach in Central America makes the list of best warm surf spots worldwide. San Juan Del Sur enjoys 300 days of year of offshore winds, causing large swells on the warm beach.
- Sandbank, Barbados. This forever warm climate of Barbados puts its beach called Sandbank on the list of best warm surf spots worldwide. The waves vary greatly, but the water is warm year around.
- Ricon, Puerto Rico. Lying on the western side of the American island of Puerto Rico, Ricon is a ideal candidate on the list of best warm surf spots worldwide. Warm winds and warm water flow all year long and offer up head to double overhead size waves.
- Punta Roca, El Salvador. This Central American location makes the list of best warm surf spots worldwide. Low in cost and big in waves, the only worry is inland safety at this destination.
- Salina Cruz, Oaxoca, Mexico. This southern Mexican destination makes the list of best warm surf spots worldwide. Lots of barrels and tons of lefts accentuate the warm water and weather.
- Playa Tamarindo, Costa Rico. This Central American location rounds out the list of best warm surf spots worldwide. The northern facing beach gets continuous warm wind and therefore, continuous warm waves to ride.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.