The 10 best waterproof tennis shoes not only keep feet dry, but look great, too. These fashionable kicks are perfect for a run in the rain, a walk by the lake or simply splashing through puddles.
- MBT Gore-Tex Waterproof. One of the best waterproof tennis shoes that will also work harder to tone your legs. These shoes have a rocker bottom, which makes them great for those who walk for exercise.
- New Balance MW965. What makes these one of the ten best waterproof tennis shoes is the weight. This shoe from New Balance is designed for walking, but is lightweight and comfortable, too.
- Saucony ProGrid Razor. This is an awesome looking running shoe with waterproof fabric that goes just above the ankle for protection against cold and wet conditions. These shoes have good traction to help prevent slipping on wet streets.
- Asics Gel-Trabuco 12 GT-X. Asics makes one of the ten best waterproof tennis shoes with this Gore-Tex shoe. The gel cushioning system helps absorb impact and the reflective material will help keep you safe during low-light runs or walks.
- Nike Zoom Structure Triax+ 13 iD. One of the best things about this shoe, which is designed for overpronators, is the ability to select options and design your own shoe. Waterproofing the shoe with Gore-Tex is one option, as are selecting color and type of outsole.
- Adidas Trediac GTX 2. Adidas makes one of the ten best waterproof tennis shoes with this lightweight running shoe. Like a good waterproof running shoe should, these shoes have extra traction to grab the cement when wet.
- New Balance 1320. This waterproof shoe is designed for a variety of sports, has extra support through the midsole and is cushioned for extra shock absorption. The burnt orange color looks great, too.
- Nike Air Force 1 Supreme. Nike uses two waterproof materials on this stylish shoe, which comes in an earthy khaki color with a white Nike swoosh. The gum sole gives the shoes extra grip.
- Adidas Originals ZxZ. Adidas has one of the ten best waterproof tennis shoes with these retro shoes that evoke styles from 1980s. Red and white accent these black shoes that will keep your feet dry on a rainy day.
- Puma Keel Sailing Shoe. If you are going to be spending the day on the boat or just kicking around by the water, you need a good pair of shoes. These white on white waterproof canvas shoes will keep you looking good while your feet stay dry.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.