To many people, building a website seems daunting, but with these ten best website builders, you will find yourself building a website that looks like it cost hundreds of dollars to build.
- Yahoo Site Solutions is recommended for small businesses, e-commerce businesses and personal websites. Some of the highlights include 24 hour customer service, user friendliness, free domain names and setup with over 380 templates and a 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Web.com is also recommended for e-commerce businesses, small businesses and personal websites. The site features phone support, a forum, and live chat support as well as online tutorials. It is also user friendly and has hundreds of templates to choose from.
- Intuit Quick Sites is recommended for personal websites, e-commerce businesses and small businesses. Most people like the 24 hour customer service and tools that allow users to drag and drop images. The site also has over 250,000 images and 2000 templates.
- ImageCafe is used by many small, mid-size and e-commerce businesses because it offers flexible packages that allow a website to be more customized. This is a good choice for businesses that need to buy more than one domain name. ImageCafe also provides free promotional tools.
- Website Tonight from GoDaddy is used by many people who are just beginning to work with website building as well as those business owners who do not have a lot of time to work on a website. This site features fast, easy and competitively priced websites that can be launched immediately.
- SiteBuildIt is considered an all in one site that does website building, hosting and promotional offers. This site is used by e-commerce business, affiliate marketing sites and individuals. This is a more expensive site but offers features that can’t be found on other sites.
- Blue Host is considered one of the top providers and offers a free website building tool. Blue Host has many different packages to offer which makes it a good choice for any type of customer.
- Powweb is user friendly and offers a setup wizard to help with the entire process. This site also helps customers build, publish, register and market their website for added success.
- ProStores, which is owned by eBay, was developed for e-commerce businesses. ProStores is a great choice for those that will be selling items directly from their website and want a company that will help them build their site, host it and promote it.
- CoffeeCup is geared towards those with basic HTML skills. CoffeeCup is used primarily by medium sized businesses and small businesses that want to go beyond the basic template based Website.
Whether you are a novice or a pro at building sites, one of these ten best website builders may give you everything you need to build that business site you’ve been putting off or that family website you’ve been dreaming of doing.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.