These 10 best wedding anniversary songs are all incredibly romantic and moving. The lyrics and melodies will help you celebrate the perfect wedding anniversary. Whether you want to celebrate in a classy or eccentric way, this list will be sure to have just what you need to commemorate your joyous day.
Elvis Presley, "Can't Help Falling in Love": Elvis had many hits, but this was one of his greatest – and for some one of his most surprising. He delivered unique slow, romantic lyrics that have been covered by numerous bands. Whether you choose Elvis' version, or another artist, the song will help make your wedding anniversary complete.
- The Carpenters, "We've Only Just Begun": This song is a classic timeless work of musical genius. The beautifully lyrics express love and life that will only grow and continue. This is the ideal song to celebrate a wedding anniversary and the future of your relationship.
- The Dixie Cups, "Chapel of Love": For those who want to remember exactly how they felt on their wedding day, this is the perfect song. The song is fun, upbeat, and lovingly quirky. It's a great wedding anniversary song for the unique, unconventional couple.
- Train, "Hey Soul Sister": This contemporary song expresses a beautiful romance with a fun, upbeat melody. It's the perfect song for anyone wanting to capture their day with a bit of spunk. The song has gorgeous vocals and a perfect beat, so you won't regret choosing this song.
- The Temper Trap, "Sweet Disposition": Becoming increasingly popular, this song is beyond artistic with its combination of slow vocals and fast beats. The lyrics are immensely romantic, which will help make this day beautiful. This is truly one of the best songs you could choose to celebrate your wedding anniversary.
- Elton John, "Can you feel the Love Tonight": A particularly great love song, Elton's lyrics are touching and heartwarming. The song is perfect for celebrating love on a specific day, with its unique "Lion King" history, it makes a great fun choice. Do not ignore this song when picking your wedding anniversary playlist.
Queen, "Somebody to Love": If you'd like to show you two complete each other, this is a great song. It's an excellent way to show how your life has been made complete by finding your love. The lyrics are touching and the song is quite enjoyable.
- Playradioplay, "I am a pirate, you are a princess": If you want to commemorate your day as a fairy tale, then this song is perfect. With the fast indie pop beat, the song is great to listen to. The romance expressed in this song is unique, making it one of the 10 best wedding anniversary songs.
- Ingrid Michaelson, "You and I": This contemporary song has beautiful lyrics you won't find in any other song. The love expressed is spontaneous and exciting. To make your wedding anniversary truly special, consider this great hit.
- Chris Isaak, "Wicked Game": Both romantic and sexy, this song should be at the top of your wedding anniversary song list. The lyrics are passionate and romantic. If you want to make this day memorable, this is the wedding anniversary song for you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.