Are you getting married soon and you're looking for the 10 best wedding ceremony entrance songs? Look no further because we’ve got the best list of wedding ceremony entrance songs for you.
- “Celebration” Kool & The Gang This is the perfect song about celebration for one of the most exciting and memorable moments of your life. This R&B single became a hit in the '80s and is still a hit at parties and weddings across the globe.
- “Crazy in Love” Beyonce This catchy tune will have you dancing all the way down the aisle on your wedding day. "Crazy in Love" reached number one on the charts in 2003 when it was released and has been a favorite for wedding ceremonies ever since.
- “Praise You” Fatboy Slim You are sure to make a memorable entrance with this funky wedding entrance song. This fun song features many instrumental beats, such as the piano and the drums.
- “St. Elmo’s Fire” David Foster This popular love song is perfect for a wedding day. Be prepared to get a bit teary-eyed, as the lyrics are very heartfelt and meaningful.
- “We Are Family” Sister Sledge This funky 1979 dance hit is perfect for an non-traditional wedding ceremony entrance. It's so upbeat and catchy that the whole audience will be up and dancing in no time.
- “Walk This Way” Aerosmith Aerosmith released this hit in 1975 and years later it is still being played in countless wedding entrance ceremonies. The song is perfect for rock and roll lovers out there looking for a way to make a statement on their wedding day.
- “All You Need Is Love” The Beatles The title of this cute song says it all. On your wedding day, all you really need is love. And with The Beatles, you can't go wrong.
- “1999” Prince Your wedding ceremony is the perfect opportunity to party like it’s 1999. This '80s new wave single made a splash when it was released over twenty years ago and is still being played in wedding ceremonies all across the globe today.
- “Joy to the World” Three Dog Night This 1971 rock hit will make everyone want to dance on your wedding day. One of the happier and more cheerful songs, "Joy to the World" is perfect for your bright, special day.
- “I’m a Believer”- The Monkees “I’m a Believer” may be an oldie, but it’s still one of the more classic wedding ceremony entrance songs. This song is also one of the more cheerful choices, which is great for a special moment such as your wedding celebration.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.