The song or songs the bride and groom use for the grand entrance to the reception can set the tone for the whole evening. These 10 Best Wedding Entrance Songs will help you set the tone whether you want it to be rowdy, funny, or sentimental.
- "Let's Get Ready to Rumble" by Michael Buffer. An entrance song that says that you are definitely ready to party. It will start the evening off with a bang.
- "Celebration" by Kool and the Gang. This is the ever popular entrance song for the bridal party. If you want to get things going and everyone dancing right away this is a great choice.
- "Happy Together" by the Turtles. This is kind of middle of the road. It doesn't necessarily say "let's party" but it does say something about the couple.
- "Grow Old With You" by Stephen Lynch. This is from the movie "The Wedding Singer" a classic movie that everyone has probably seen. This is a great song to set a fun, yet still sentimental tone for the party. Not many couples think to use this song so it might be a good way to be a little different and give the guests something new.
- "It Had To Be You" by Harry Connick Jr. If you want to start off slow with a sentimental feel this is the entrance song to go with. Harry's voice will put everyone in the mood.
- "Oh Yeah" by Yello. A classic seduction song. This may set the tone for after the party. The guests will probably get a big kick out of it and humor is always a good way to go.
- "The Wedding Song" (There is Love) by either Peter Paul and Mary or Mary McGregor. This is a beautiful song. Very sentimental. It won't get everyone up and dancing, but definitely says something about the couple.
- "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen. Another classic entrance song, but why mess with a tradition that works. This song is not only a funny way to make an entrance, it will also get the guests into a party mood.
- "Beautiful Day" by U2. This song is a good sentimental song, but it is still upbeat. It is not really a good song to dance to, but the guests won't be falling asleep either.
- "Let's Get it Started" by the Black Eyed Peas. Another entrance song to get the party started. The happy couple can dance their way into the reception and the guests will be dancing in their seats.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …