One of the highlights of any wedding is the reception, here are 10 best wedding party entrance songs for you. People have different tastes in music so what one person likes another might not like. Because of that, these songs cover a range of musical styles and are some of the songs most often chosen. Weddings are wonderful times for all involved in them. The reception is the party celebrating the marriage and music is an important part of that celebration. Choosing a song that reflects the personality of the bride and groom and matches the style and theme of the wedding simply adds to the over all mood of the event.
- "Celebration" by Kool and the Gang. This song is great for the wedding party to enter the reception. The song is about a celebration, which a reception is. The wedding party can also make up their own dance moves to go with the song as they enter the reception area.
- "Forever" by Chris Brown. This is another great song for the entrance of the wedding party to the reception area. This is another song that is good for creating dance moves to. The whole wedding party can get involved in creating their own dance to this song when they come in. A great song for each individual to create their own moves to.
- "Get The Party Started" by Pink. Another good party song that can be used by the wedding party for their grand entrance. This song has a bouncy beat and is sure to get the reception off to a great start as the wedding party dances their way in.
"Star Wars Theme" by Meco. An instrumental song that is good for theme weddings or for receptions where instrumental music is preferred.
This song has a great march beat and would be great with the wedding party entering in pairs. Also this song is perfect for the Star Wars fans.
- "The Wedding Song" by Kenny G-Another great instrumental song that is of a new age genre. This song has been around for some time and is a classic wedding song used at many weddings.
- "From This Moment On" by Shania Twain. A good entrance song for the wedding party of a country themed wedding. This could also be used by a couple that loves country music. The words in this song are very fitting for the start of a reception and the happy couples new life together.
- "Yeah" by Usher. This song makes a great reception entrance song for the wedding party of a couple that loves R&B. This song has a great beat for the wedding party to enter to. It is also great for more contemporary weddings and receptions.
- "Putting On The Ritz" by Taco. A really fun and light hearted entrance song for those wedding parties that like to laugh and have a good time with their entrance in to the reception. This song has a great beat for everyone to walk in to and will get the party started!
- "Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen. This is another song that can be a great entrance song at the right reception. This song requires that the wedding couple along with the families involved have a good sense of humor. For those that do, this song is sure to create lots of laughter.
- "Love Train" by The O'Jays. A disco era song that is a good entrance song for a wedding party at the reception. This song has a catchy beat and will have the guests clapping along as the wedding party makes their entrance.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.