Let your wedding reflect your personality by choosing the best wedding reception entrance songs to play as you, your new spouse and the wedding party enter the reception area. The wedding reception entrance songs can reflect your tastes or can concisely sum up how you and your guests are feeling on your big day. Get the party started right by choosing a song or two that gets the guests' attention and makes everyone feel ready to party.
- Beyonce, "Crazy in Love." Hopefully the title of Beyonce's hit song will sum up accurately just how you feel on your wedding day. Choose "Crazy in Love" as an reception entrance song to let everyone know that you and your new spouse are just that, crazy in love. The song also has a great beat and is a perfect way to get everyone moving on the dance floor at the start of the reception.
- James Taylor, "How Sweet It is (To Be Loved By You)." If you are not into pop music and prefer a classic, yet still charming and romantic song for your reception entrance, Taylor's "How Sweet It Is" may work well for you. The song's lyrics may accurately convey just how you and your spouse are feeling while the music is a bit more mature than your standard pop song.
- Katrina and the Waves, "Walking on Sunshine." If you want a bright, happy song to announce your reception entrance, pick "Walking On Sunshine." The song sums up exactly how a newly wed couple should feel and will most likely get guests bopping around and excited to be at your reception.
- Barry White, "You're the First, My Last, My Everything." If you prefer a soulful song and the deep voice of Mr. White, pick "You're the First, My Last, My Everything" for your entrance. The opening measures of the song will certainly get guests' attention and the lyrics will express how the two of you feel.
- Natalie Cole, "This Will Be." If you prefer oldies, pick Cole's catchy song "This Will Be" for your entrance. The rhythm of the song makes it a nice seque from the receiving line to the reception area, if you are holding your ceremony and reception in the same location. The lyrics of the song offer hope for the future of your love and marriage.
- Pink, "Get the Party Started." Pink's song may not be for every bride and groom, but is a great reception entrance song for those who have a sense of humor and like their music upbeat. The song lets guests know that the wedding couple have arrived and its time to get the party going.
- Meco, "The Star Wars Theme." Don't worry, Meco's arrangement of the "Star Wars" theme isn't much like the version you hear in the film. Instead, it's a upbeat, disco song that will bring your guests to attention as you and the wedding party walk into the reception.
- U2, "Beautiful Day." Your wedding should be a beautiful day and U2's song is a great way to enter the reception. The song is a grand anthem, perfect for letting the world know you have arrived.
- Kool and the Gang, "Celebration." Kool and the Gang's disco hit may be a great pick for those with a sense of humor. The song is happy, upbeat but kind of silly. If you feel elated on your wedding day, it's a great song to choose.
- Three Dog Night, "Joy to the World." The loud start of the "Joy to the World" will bring guests to attention and the joyous lyrics will bring a smile to their faces. If you like, you may want to skip the verses and jump right to the chorus of this classic rock song, so that the guests know right away that your wedding has brought joy to your world.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!