10 Best Wedding Song Ideas
Check out these old-time top 10 best wedding song ideas! No regrets with these crowd pleasers all for the sake of holy matrimony and creating a day to remember. From tear jerkers to comical charmers this wedding song ideas list can assist in making a lasting wedding impression for all parties invited. We give to you the wedding songs that most likely were used by your parents, for a reason.
- "Always and Forever" by Luther Vandross. Luther Vandross defines a heartfelt musician that can give any wedding song that extra romantic touch. "Always and Forever" has always been high on favorites for many taking that first step on the day both partners say the words I do. Play this song and watch the tears stream down the faces of loved ones, for all the right reasons.
- "Feel Brand New" by The Stylistics. This appropriate wedding song actually can be played at any given time. But play it during a wedding and witness the bride's appreciation as the groom stares directly into her eyes. A moment shared by the entire gathering.
- "Back at One" by Brian McKnight. Brian McKnight has one of the most calming singing voices and can add a soothing dance amongst each couple at a wedding.
- "Endless Love" by Lionel Richie. Endless Love has never lost it's purity as a song of, well, endless love. Proper lyrics and brilliant wedding song idea as Richie's masterpiece can be not only remembered but cherished for years to come. A song that has never gone unforgotten by any listener, especially as a wedding song.
- "From This Moment" by Shania Twain. From this moment is a beautiful wedding song addition merely by the lyrics alone. Specifically created by a woman for a woman to a man this song can go both ways. Bring the tissues since someone will end up crying, again, out of joyous love.
- "Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman" by Bryan Adams. The undeniable sexy voice of Bryan Adams will definitely bring any woman to her knees but have the groom sing this to the bride and watch them flutter all over cloud nine.
- "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith. This Aerosmith song goes without saying, it's absolutely beautiful. "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" should be danced by everyone that attends that wedding.
- "I Need You" by America. Like the flower needs to rain you know they need this song. "I Need You" is an oldie for those born after 1985 but still remains true to the heart for anyone who has listened to the lyrics fully with an open knowledge of the message. For both bride and groom, this wedding song is perfect.
- "I'll Be There" by Michael Jackson. Yes, time to pull out The Jackson 5 45 records to toss on the old cranking record machine. "I'll Be There" is another great oldie that to this day creates memories for everyone. Forget the covers, take it to the source! Michael Jackson's "I'll Be There" will bring hearts to better places.
- "Love and Marriage" by Frank Sinatra. For a fun kick playing the song "Love and Marriage" just may creep the funny bone from the serious at heart. There's nothing like bringing a little laughter and this wedding song will do just that.
- "My Love" by Paul McCartney. "My Love" is an all-time in any wedding chart. With McCartney's voice and charm feel the love in that wedding dance.