10 Best Wedding Songs
This is a list of the 10 best wedding songs. Some are intro songs, some are processional, some are interlude, and some are recessional. No matter which part of the wedding the song is used though, these are still the best wedding songs.
- "Here Comes The Bride"- "Here Comes the Bride" is the most popular and well known wedding song available. It is a classic used at nearly every wedding, which makes it number one on our list.
- "Ave Maria"- This is a Christian Catholic song used in the interlude. It is usually only performed at weddings taking place inside of a church, but when it is played it is an easy song to relate to.
- "Can't Help Falling In Love"- This classic song by rock legend Elvis Presley is usually played at the bride and groom's first dance. It is kind of hard imagining this controversial rock legend being on a list regarding one of the most emotional moments in a persons life, but even the King had a soft side.
- "Gloria"- "Gloria" is a prelude song by violin legend Vivaldi. The soft and emotional song will have every mother of the bride crying with tears of joy by the end of the ceremony. It is one of the most beautiful songs ever played.
- "Everything I Do"- "Everything I do, I do it for you." Isn't that how every groom feels for a bride? Well, Bryan Adams put that feeling into this classic wedding song that is undeniably one of the ten best.
- "Ode To Joy"- When you think of Beethoven you think of a blind pianist. Right? Well, nobody blames you. But what if we told you he wrote one of the greatest wedding songs ever? "Ode to Joy" is a recessional song that is very popular.
- "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing"- Aerosmith on a list for best wedding songs!? Sure, Aerosmith are rockers, but sometimes we forget a wedding is a joyous event as well as a beautiful one. Aerosmith helps put the fun back in a wedding with this classic wedding song.
- "My Girl"- "My Girl" is an incredibly popular song at weddings, making it one of the ten best. Sung by the Temptations, "My Girl" is a wedding song that's popular as more of a father-daughter song.
- "What A Wonderful World"- The title says it all. It truly is a wonderful world when you have the rest of it to spend with that special someone. This great wedding song was sung by Louis Armstrong.
- "Amazing Grace"- This song is one of the most traditional interlude songs played at a wedding, which is why it is one of the ten best. Who are we to go against tradition?
While there are many great songs you can play at your wedding, don't forget to include these ten. They're guaranteed to make your wedding a more memorable and enjoyable experience.