Westfield is a chain of fifty five of the best shopping centers throughout the United States that are owned by the same company. If you find yourself in a strange city, you can rest assured that at a Westfield mall you will be able to buy a new outfit and grab a bite to eat in the food court. Here are ten of the best Westfield malls.
- San Francisco Centre. Located on Market Street in the heart of San Francisco’s shopping district, this mall is easily accessible by public transportation and has several parking garages nearby.
- Galleria at Roseville. This Westfield Mall is in the posh suburbs of Sacramento, California. While shopping here you are likely to run into professional football players, or their wives, since several teams have practice facilities nearby.
- Broward. When you’re in Florida, this mall is the best choice. Located in Plantation Florida, this Westfield mall has more than 120 of the best stores around.
- Capital Shopping Center. If you’re in Olympia Washington, this is the mall for you. With several department stores and hundreds of smaller stores, this mall has the best selection in the Pacific Northwest.
- Annapolis. While visiting Maryland, you can shop at the Westfield Annapolis Shopping Center in Annapolis. There are more than two hundred stores and eight restaurants to meet everyone’s needs at this expansive shopping center.
- Eastridge. Located in Gastonia, North Carolina, this is one of the smaller Westfield malls. However, this mall welcomes local walkers and provides them a safe place to work out year round. The commitment to the community makes it one of the best malls in North Carolina.
- Garden State Plaza. This New Jersey mall regularly plans fashion focused nights of new fashion, food and fun. These events bring the community together.
- Palm Desert. When you’re in Palm Desert, it’s hot! This mall in Palm Desert is just off the freeway. It provides more than one hundred of the best air conditioned stores and plenty of places to eat.
- Southgate Shopping Center. Located in Sarasota, Florida, this is one of the smaller malls. This makes it the best choice for those who want to shop quickly and avoid the crowds.
- Horton Plaza. If you’re in sunny San Diego, head to Horton Plaza for all your shopping needs. This mall is easily accessible by bus or trolley and has plenty of public parking. There are more than one hundred and thirty stores in this multi-level outdoor shopping mecca.
No matter which of these Westfield Malls you hit for your shopping needs, you will find clean well-kept stores with ample public restrooms. Most of the Westfield Malls also feature kiosks which provide opportunities for small business owners to sell their goods.