10 Best Westfield Sports Cars
Interested in the 10 best Westfield sports cars? The best Westfield sports cars are available in both factory built and kit versions. Although these vehicles are not for everyone, they may be the perfect cars for those who love to drive.
- 2010 Westfield XI. The Westfield XI or Westfield Eleven was developed back in 1984. It was launched again in 2004 due to popular demand. The current model incorporates components from the legendary MG Midget and the Austin Healey Sprite. It boats of a 1275cc engine.
- 2009 Westfield Sport Turbo UK200. Packing a powerful 1.6i,16 valve turbo engine, this is one fast car. Thanks to the 205 width Toyo R1R tyres, it also has excellent handling.
- 2010 Westfield SEiGHT. Spelled with a more stylish “SEiGHT” instead of the more mundane “Seight”, the car packs quite a punch with its V8 engine. The 3.9 liter engine performs incredible that it is perfect for both the road and the track.
- 2009 Westfield Classic Edition. As the name implies, the car has beautiful vintage looks. Thanks to the optional heater kit, those who own this convertible can stay warm and cozy.
- 2010 Westfield SE Sport Turbo. One of the newest offering from Westfield is the SE Sport Turbo. It is powered by a strong Corsa 1.6 liter engine and boasts new chassis styling.
- 2010 Westfield AeroRace. The AeroRace is a pure track car. It offers track beginners a respectable, affordable and solid vehicle. The car includes an MSA approved fire extinguisher system.
- 2009 Westfield Active Drift Car. Fans of drifting may be wise to pick up this vehicle. With stable and excellent side control, the car also sports nice wide track front wishbones.
- 2002 Westfield XTR. The exciting look of the XTR is matched by its solid performance. The Suzuki Hayabusa GSXR 130R engine produces 180ps at 9800RPM. This amazing vehicle was voted CCC Trackday Car of the Year for 2002.
- 2010 Megabusa. Another Westfield car armed with a powerful motorcycle engine is the Megabusa. The Megabusa has a classic body style with a ducted bonnet. A nice aero screen completes the look.
- 2010 Westfield Sport. The Sport line comes with a complete set of all-weather gear. It includes a well-built roof, sidescreens and a half tonneau cover. This is one of the few cars in Westfield's line that is perfect for almost any weather.
Posted on: Jan. 13, 2011