The best whiskey cocktails find the way to blend top-notch whiskey with other flavors and bring the best out of all ingredients. Whiskey is one of the most powerful liqueurs to be found, but good whiskey cocktails are still hard to find.
- Celtic Coffee For those who love coffee, this whiskey cocktail (combining iced coffee and Celtic Crossing Irish Liqueur) is a breeze to make and enjoy. You can pretty it up with green sugar on the rim for St. Paddy’s Day or Christmas. Enjoy it with a good book.
- Bee’s Nest Though the name might be intimidating don’t let it scare you away. Made with Michter’s Kentucky rye whiskey, fresh ginger root, and clover honey is a thick treat, this is the perfect drink to sip sitting on the porch watching the sun go down.
- Jack Frost Manhattan Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey, Peppermint Schnapps, and sweet vermouth may sound like an odd combination, but this whiskey cocktail is worth the risk. Definitely something for the Christmas season, or any day with snow. Have a glass after a snowball fight.
- Highland Fling With Espresso, Dalmor Scotch Whiskey, cream, and condensed milk it can be warm or cooled down. It’ll take you right up to the highland castles and the lords and ladies that enthrall.
- Tall, Dark, and Dreamy No not Christian Bale as Batman, but the whiskey cocktail made of Bushmills Irish Cream, chocolate liqueur, vodka, and dark chocolate ice cream that could easily give him a run for the money. This is a must try for anyone who loves chocolate, whiskey, or anything tall, dark, and dreamy.
- Blackberry Mint Lemonade Canadian Mist Whiskey, blackberry syrup, lemonade, and sprite make a surprisingly refreshing whiskey cocktail. A drink for those hot summer afternoons when plain lemonade can’t quite cut it.
- Ontario Sunrise A whiskey cocktail that bears an acute resemblance to the actual sunrise it’s named after. It is made from Canadian Mist whiskey, lemon juice, grenadine, crème de cassis, and club soda. Pretty and fruity and a great wakeup, just don’t have so many that you can’t make it to work.
- Spring Races Rittenhouse Rye whiskey, pineapple chunks, mint sprigs, simple syrup, lemon juice, lime juice, and soda make the perfect drink to sip while you watch the Run for the Roses. The perfect drink to celebrate the recent rash of filly victories in the Triple Crown.
- Canadian Caesar Canadian Club Whiskey and Ruby Red grapefruit juice mixed in tonic water make a bright, enjoyable drink. A new take on an old classic and one of the few cocktails with grapefruit juice, you can almost convince yourself it’s good for your skin.
- Rob Roy Named after one of the few men who deserve to have whiskey cocktail bear their name, the Rob Roy is made with Scotch whiskey, sweet vermouth, and Angostura bitters. Reminiscent of the man himself, this smooth cocktail is a must try.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.