Every white water rafter should go to one of the ten best white water rafting destination in the world. And with that in mind, here are the ten best white water rafting destinations in the world.
- The Great Bend of the Yangtze River, China. Rafters are sure to have a remarkable experience when they are rafting on this amazing river. Rafters will get a thrill of a lifetime rafting on one of the many class IV rapids on this river. The awesome views of the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain is why this is one of the best white water rafting destinations in the world.
- Karnali River, Nepal. This is a great place for multi day rafting trips. After riding some wicked rapids, rafters often like to stop at one the deserted beaches. Being able to raft through impressive canyons makes this one of the best rafting destinations in the world.
- The Nile River, Uganda. The roller coaster ride at the amusement park is nothing compared to white water rafting on this river. This is the longest river in the world and it has some great rapids. The Nile is best left to experienced white water rafters.
- Middlefork of Salmon River, Idaho. This is a white water rafter's paradise. The wide range of rapids make this the perfect place to take a family rafting trip. Being able to view amazing cascading waterfalls while rafting makes this one of the ten best rafting destinations in the world.
- Gauley River, West Virginia. Having some of the most demanding rapids in the world is why this is one of the best rafting destinations in the world. The best rafting here takes place in September and October. The Gauley River is suitable for both oar and paddle rafts.
- Upano River, Ecuador. Rafters will shoot amazing rapids as they travel through many scenic gorges. This river has some of the best rapids in the South American Continent. Being able to see magnificent rainforests while rafting makes this one of the best white water rafting destination in the world.
- The mighty Zambezi river, Zambia. Many rafters believe this is the best river in the world for white water rafting. Rafters enjoy the fact that the water of these rapids is very warm. Being able to see incredible wildlife while rafting makes this one of the best rafting destinations in the world.
- Coruh River, Turkey. Rafters will want to make sure they have at least a few days to experience all that this river has to offer. Shooting the rapids of this river will give rafters memories that will last a lifetime. Being able to experience a part of turkey that is rarely explored is why this is one of the best white water rafting destinations.
- Rogue River, Oregon. This unspoiled river will give rafters a chance to experience breath taking beauty. It doesn't matter if a rafter is an experienced rafter or a brand new rafter, they will have a great time white water rafting on this river. This river will fill any rafters need to have a fun filled adventure.
- Kern River, California. Every serious rafter needs to white water raft on this river. Rafters will enjoy calmly paddling their boats until they slam into some amazing rapids. This river is located in the beautiful Sequoia National Forest.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”