10 Best Wide Basketball Shoes
There is no question that when it comes to basketball shoes, there are some big feet going in some of those shoes and when they are shoes for basketball, it is important to know the 10 best wide basketball shoes. There is also no question to just what brands are the top performers such as Nike, Reebok and a couple other honorable mentions found commonly on some pro baller’s foot. So, what exactly can be listed as the top 10 best wide basketball shoes on the market?
- Nike Hyperize TB Three Quarter. This is getting to the best of the best wide basketball shoes, with prices as low as $75 and a shoe width of as much as E4 and a size up to 19, or even higher custom ordered.
- Nike Air Zoom Flight Five iD. Offering the ability to customize to your specifications, this is another of the best wide basketball shoes with excellent technology and design for a top comfort fit.
- Puma Black Label. A bit different design than what is offered with the most typical basketball shoes, this is a stylish rendition of the biggest basketball shoes with a size and width up to 48L for optimal width on the court.
- New Balance Men’s BB891. With a design a bit like the Air Jordan, this is a great shoe for those with bigger and wider feet on the court, with sizes ranging up to 15E2 with the option for custom sizing.
- New Balance Men’s 581. This is a great basketball shoe, maybe not as popular, but definitely as comfortable and valuable, with a price under $60. The 581 can be found in a wide D, E2, or even E4 with most retailers.
- Nike Air Max Wavy. A great choice from Nike if you are seeking great style and low cost, this shoe is a very wide, yet sleek and lightweight addition to the many basketball shoes offered by Nike, offering a size up to E4.
New Balance 888. If you want a simpler style with a decent price, this shoe can be found in a size up to 19E6, with a price tag of about $90 in the store.
- Nike Zoom LeBron Soldier IV TB. This is a great shoe to add to the collection of the best wide basketball shoes on the market, with a comfort grip design that nestles your foot, no matter how wide, even up to E6.
- Nike Zoom Hyperfuse. This is a great shoe if you need ventilation and wish to brighten up your balling fit, but this shoe is a bit expensive for the actual amount of shoe you receive. It is, however, an excellent performer and a great favorite among the fan crowd.
- Nike Hypermax TB. A bit differentiated from the other Nike models, this is a great shoe for the wide-footed, offering supreme fitting and comfortable use, even on the court.
These shoes are all available online or through the store in your local area, with the option to custom order a higher or wider size if needed.