10 Best Wide Tennis Shoes
A tennis player with large feet needs to know the 10 best wide tennis shoes available on the market. Purists may want to keep Nike shoes on this list, but Nike is not known for making shoes that are friendly to people with wide feet. As long as you do not need to worry about fashion, a person can get plenty of tennis shoes that will gently cradle and support the feet.
- Adidas. Adidas has a brand name that has become well-known among soccer players. A few tennis stars sport the brand name during tennis events, but they also make good shoes for the casual player. A consumer can buy wide, narrow or high arched versions of Adidas sneakers to support his needs.
- Etonic. Sure, you may get made fun of by high school students for wearing these, but your feet will thank you if you spend a lot of time on the court. This is especially true if you have high arches.
- Basic Rebook Sneakers. Reebok is no longer the cool brand it once was, but if you are an adult, no one will care. The Reeboks stand up well to the abuse of hard term players. Make sure to get them sized properly.
- Wal-Mart White Tennis Sneakers. If you do not need arch support and do not want to spend a lot of money on good equipment, just get a pair of white canvas sneakers from Wal-Mart.
- Target Tennis Shoes. Target makes the list for the people who are absolutely convinced Wal-Mart is evil and should not get any business. While not known for making specialized shoes, there is a selection for wide feet. This is a great option for beginner tennis players.
- New Balance Running Shoes. Wear this American brand to show your patriotism and to get maximum comfort on the tennis court. They also work well for walking and running.
- Rockport Shoes. The top 10 list of best wide tennis shoes needs to involve rocks in some way, even if it is just a brand name. Of course, you will find few rocks on the tennis courts, but plenty in the parking lot.
- Florsheim Slip-Ons. Why not put a shoe that a person can easily slip on his feet on the list of top 10 best wide tennis shoes? Not everyone feels comfortable lacing up their shoes every time they need to go out. Yes, this brand’s name can easily be confused with ‘floor shine’ when pronounced correctly.
- Crocs. Crocs are great all purpose shoes, unless you need are worried about looking stylish. They can even make good wide tennis shoes.
- Converse. Converse is not well-known for tennis shoes. These traditional canvas basketball shoes, although not specifically designed for tennis, do work well on the tennis courts.
You may find that there are other brands that should be on the list of 10 best wide tennis shoes, but this list will give you a good start.