Will Ferrell has been in many hilarious movies, so check out these 10 best Will Ferrell movie quotes for a good laugh. He's had some great lines that have been unforgettable. They're bound to make you laugh or put a smile on your face. They are even good to get an idea for a movie to go out and rent for a rainy night.
- "I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal." This quote is featured in the movie "Anchorman". It comes from Will Ferrell's character, Ron Burgundy. "Anchorman" was a 2004 comedy that told the story of an all-male news cast in San Diego. In the film, comedy began to ensue when the news cast hired their first female anchor, who was played Christina Applegate.
- "The only way to bag a classy lady is to giver her two tickets to the guns show and see if she likes the goods." This quote is also from Will Ferrell's character, Ron Burgundy, in the movie "Anchorman". During the quote he proceeds to kiss his biceps. It's a classic line and for this reason it's one of the best Will Ferrell movie quotes.
- "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?" This hysterical line came from Will Ferrell's character, Buddy, in the movie "Elf". Buddy was raised at the North Pole with the elves. In the movie, he comes to New York to search for his father.
- "It's just like Santa's workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms… and everyone looks like they want to hurt me." This quote was also featured in the movie "Elf". It was during the scene where Buddy went to work in the mail room at his dads job.
- "Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tome Cruise, use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!" This quote came from the film "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby". During the quote, Will Ferrell, who played Ricky Bobby, was running around a racetrack in his underwear after he crashed his car. He thought he was on fire.
- "If you ain't first, you're last!" This was another classic line from the movie "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby". In the film, Ricky Bobby was a race car driver. He always liked to live by the wisdom that his father gave to him, which was this quote. It was a memorable line in the film, which is why it's made the list of the ten best Will Ferrell movie quotes.
- "Not for people who live in Alaska. Or people with night-vision goggles." This Will Ferrell quote came from the movie "Blades of Glory". In it, Ferrell played the character of Chazz Micheals. During this quote, Chazz was talking to another character about the night being a dark time for him. The other character, known as Jimmy, told him it was dark for everyone. That's when Chazz retorted with this classic line, which has become one of Will Ferrell's best movie quotes.
- "Personal philosophy: Clothing optional." This Will Ferrell movie quote also came from the film "Blades of Glory". The movie was about Chazz Micheals, who was a figure skater. Chazz had a fight with his skating rival, Jimmy MacElroy, and consequently was banned from figure skating altogether. In order to compete again, he had to team up with Jimmy for pairs figure skating.
- "Yes. Thank you for forcing me to eat them." This quote came after the character, Harold Crick, was asked if he liked the cookies. Crick was played by Will Ferrell in the movie "Stranger Than Fiction".
- "I can't. I left my thimbles and socialist reading materials at home. You have very straight teeth." This Will Ferrell movie quote was also from the film "Stranger Than Fiction". In it, Ferrell plays the character Harold Crick. Throughout the movie, Crick's life is being narrated, but only he is able to hear it happening.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Cooking With Booze: Stiegl Radler Crockpot Carnitas
Perfect hot-weather tacos, with pork simmered in summer beer.
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.
Lucy Kicks Ass, Metaphysics, Logic
If you are willing to relax, get on board and tweak your suspension-of-disbelief meter to 11, it’s not the worst way to spend 89 minutes.