Here are the 10 best winter weekend getaways. Winter is the perfect time to get away for the weekend. Being trapped indoors because of the weather drives most people up the wall but few people can afford to get away for longer then a couple of days with out loosing time for their holiday vacations. These trips are perfect for a long weekend.
- Cabin In The Woods Cabins are good for long vacations or short vacations, it just depends on what you want to do. Renting a cabin for the weekend gives you a break from the rest of the world and you don’t have to worry about going out to eat unless you want to as many come with working kitchens. It’s also a nice change of pace for anyone from the city.
- Camping Get away for the weekend and go camping. There are plenty of places to camp, even in the winter, and it’s a good break for your normal routine.
- Mt. Rainer Get away for a weekend of skiing or snowboarding. Mt. Rainer is the perfect weekend getaway for winter sports lovers. Spend a weekend on the snow and get rid of all your tension.
- Whistler Before they decided to host the Olympics there, it was the perfect weekend getaway. After the Olympic spotlight fades, hopefully it will go back the way was. It’s a good weekend getaway, not completely in the middle of nowhere but definitely not the same place you’ve been for the past months.
- Bear Valley Perfect in the summer or the winter. High in the mountains it’s perfect for skiing or snowshoeing or just playing in the snow. There are also several nice lodges in the valley if you just want to cozy up next to the fireplace and drink hot chocolate.
- B+B Get away to a bed and breakfast for the weekend. Find a small, warm bed and breakfast and take a weekend off with a close friend or a lover. Spend the weekend in bed or exploring the area.
- The City If you live in a small town, go to the city for the weekend. Or if you live in the city, go to another city for a weekend. Spend it exploring the city, discovering new places, and just forget about everything else.
- Fancy Hotel Spend the weekend in a nice hotel just enjoying the perks. Order room service and enjoy the Jacuzzi tub.
- Spa Take a long spa day or go to a hotel that specializes in spa relaxation. Enjoy a full body massage and wrap and completely relax.
- Take Time Off Take a couple days off work, you don’t even have to go anywhere, just relax at home. Kick out your roommates, wife, kids for a few hours and enjoy the peace and quiet.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.