- Copperleaf Hotel. The Copperleaf Hotel located in Appleton, Wisconsin, is a stylish luxury boutique hotel. Designed after family-owned European hotels, the Copperleaf Hotel offers an intimate touch that can be lost in big name hotels. This three-diamond AAA awarded hotel offers 73 spacious rooms and suites. In the morning, grab a bite to eat at the complimentary breakfast buffet, or start your day off with a message at their full service spa. Copperleaf Hotel: 300 West College Ave., Appleton, WI 54911; (920) 749-0303.
- Canoe Bay. Canoe Bay is a nature lover's dream. Nestled in the country surrounded by three spring-fed lakes, the hotel overlooks lush landscape and unforgettable views. Choose from beautiful rooms, romantic cottages and luxurious villas. Dine on gourmet dishes and award-winning wine. After dinner, why not take a relaxing stroll around the resort and take in all it's splendor? Canoe Bay: W16065 Hogback Road, Chetek, WI 54728; (715) 924-4594.
- Grand Geneva. This luxury hotel is nothing short of grand. It's amazing landscape, gorgeous spa and serene feel make this hotel a perfect destination for weddings, with 355 guest rooms, high tech amenities and numerous activities, such as horse back riding. The Grand Geneva proudly boast it's AAA four-diamond rating. Grand Geneva: 7036 Grand Geneva Way, Lake Geneva, WI 53147; (800) 558-3417.
- The Washington House Inn. The Washington House Inn is a historic bed and breakfast hotel located in Cedarburg, Wisconsin. This charming hotel offers 31 luxurious rooms with stunning antique furnishings. In the morning, continental breakfast is served with freshly-baked goods prepared by the hotel's own baker. In the evening the Washington House Inn offers free wine and cheese tasting. The Washington House Inn: 1941 Washington Ave., Cedarburg, WI 53012; (262) 375-3550.
- The Mansion Hill Inn. This gorgeous historical boutique hotel is perfect for the history lover. Built in 1857, the Mansion Hill Inn has ten luxurious guest rooms for guests to choose from. Attention to detail is a huge plus for this intimate hotel. Located close to Madison's Capital Square, the Mansion Hill Inn is a great choice for luxury, elegance and class. The Mansion Hill Inn: 424 North Pinckney St., Madison, WI 53703; (608) 255-0172.
- Hotel Metro. Located in downtown Milwaukee, Hotel Metro is an eco-friendly luxury boutique hotel. This luxury hotel has been critically acclaimed by major news publications as one of the top hotels in the world. Built in 1937, Hotel Metro still has it's art deco architectural design. Spacious rooms offer mini-fridges, DVD players, bathrobes and many more luxurious amenities. Hotel Metro: 411 East Mason St., Milwaukee, WI 53202; (414) 272-1937.
- The Pfister Hotel. Situated in downtown Milwaukee, the Pfister Hotel is a luxury hotel that is a premier destination for Milwaukee. The Pfister Hotel first opened its doors in 1893. The Pfister Hotel proudly holds a AAA four-diamond honor, and is a member of the Historic Hotels of America. The Pfister Hotel has great views of Lake Michigan from it's 23rd floor, were you can relax and have a drink will taking in the breathtaking views. With 307 non-smoking rooms and 83 suites, take a trip back in time at the Pfister Hotel and relax in it's fine luxuries. The Pfister Hotel: 424 East Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53202; (414) 273-8222.
- Ambassador Hotel. Centrally located in downtown Milwaukee, the Ambassador Hotel is a luxurious historical art deco boutique hotel. With a prime location and spacious guest rooms, the Ambassador Hotel is a great luxury hotel for business and pleasure. Ambassador Hotel: 2308 West Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53233; (414) 345-5000.
- The Iron Horse Hotel. This award-winning hotel is located in downtown Milwaukee and is suitable for travelers with both business and pleasure in mind. Converted from a 100-year-old warehouse, the Iron Horse Hotel offers upscale luxury with a gorgeous modern atmosphere. The Iron Horse caters toward business travellers and motorcycle fanatics. Offering over 100 loft-style rooms for guests to unwind in, the Iron Horse is a unique luxury hotel in Wisconsin. Iron Horse Hotel: 500 West Florida St., Milwaukee, WI 53204; (888) 543-4766.
- The Abbey Resort. This gorgeous lakeside hotel is perfect for a family vacation or romantic getaway. Having undergone a 40-million-dollar renovation, the Abbey Resort has over 350 luxurious guest rooms and suites. Many rooms offer stunning views of the lake, and all guest rooms have the feel of a cozy cottage great for unwinding. Abbey Resort: 269 Fontana Ave., Fontana, WI 53125; (262) 275-1815.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!